Chapter 11

Hamilton had a large stick he found from the ground and had a very terribly made plan to break Charles Lee's door down. Washington, like a smart person, knew that this was a terrible idea so he instead took the stick away, broke it over his leg, and tossed it aside. This made Alexander flush because he remembered how strong and bold Washington was.

"Alex, baby, I love you, but we need to take care of this lightly, okay?" George whispered, placing a kiss on his cheek as he knocked on the door. Washington was thinking sneaking strategy of how they could get around this without anybody having to get hurt or go to prison. They weren't entirely sure if Jefferson was even with Charles Lee so it's not like they could break into the building! Even if the probability was high, there was no reason to take risks.

After a few minutes (and more impatient knocking from Alex) there were some footsteps before a drowsy shirtless Charles Lee opened the door. He looked like he had been working hard at something and there was sweat covering his body. When he rubbed his eyes and saw that it was Washington and Hamilton, his entire demeanor changed.

He stood up straight with his eyes wide and awake. His hands stayed clenched at his side, his jaw clenched, and he put on a forced grin. "Mr. Washington, sir. Pleasure to see you! Is there something wrong?" He asked, picking up a mug of coffee from the nearby table. George nodded with an innocent smile, "Well, we were just wondering if you've seen-"

"Hello, Mr. Washington, Mr. Hamilton. Good to see you." Thomas said, walking into the room in a violet robe with cursive written into it. Charley's boy. Alexander wanted to gag.

He had a happy smile on and his held out his hand for Washington to shake. After a nervous glance to Alex, George shook his hand. Thomas shook it almost in a sort of pattern, blinking in the same way. George stared for a second and then nodded. "Thomas I just wanted to talk to you about that work project... We wanted to know if you needed any help with it. Do you need help?" Thomas caught on immediately and nodded, "Yes. I appear to be... stuck. It's difficult to escape the trouble I'm in... with the project." He caught himself stuttering over his words and Charles was already catching on to their code, recognizing the pattern of blinking and handshaking.

Thomas was morse coding S.O.S. and Charles could perfectly tell that George understood. "Well, when do you want us to help?" Alex asked, "Just schedule a time." Thomas smiled, "Soon. Soon would be good. I'm having a lot of trouble with it and it's just killing me."

"Alright!" Charles snapped, an anger growing in his voice, "Me and Thomas have some very important things to be getting back to if you don't mind, Mr. Washington." Charles voice held a sneer and Alexander scowled, "Yeah. See you at work, Lee." He smiled reassuringly at Thomas and began walking to the car. George nodded with a smile.

"Don't worry, Thomas." He looked at Charles, glaring with a dark scowl. George dared to finally show the emotion he really felt. "The disgusting project will be over with soon enough... See you later." He said, marching to the car. Charles waved with a malicious grin and Thomas turned away, sobbing and covering his face.

He knew what came next. Next was the beatings.

Right when they began pulling out of the driveway, Charles slammed the door and grabbed Thomas by his hair. "What in the fuck was that?! What the fuck do you think you're doing talking to them like that?! Did you think I was too fucking dense and retarded to notice that you were secretly asking for help?! Help to get away from me?!" He dragged Jefferson down the hallway and grabbed the handcuffs off the dresser, turning Thomas around and bending him over the side of the desk.

He bounded his hands behind his back and turned him back around. "You little fucking piece of shit I swear you are gonna fucking regret this so much!" He growled, pushing him towards the bed and pinning him onto it. Lee slipped his belt off and took Jefferson's robe off, flipping him over onto his stomach.

"What do you call me?!" He snarled, snapping the belt on Jefferson's back.

Jefferson shrieked and answered, "S-Sir!"

"What were you made to do you worthless piece of shit?!" He snapped the belt once more, leaving a vicious red mark on Jefferson's skin. "S-Serve y-you and o-only you, sir! Only y-you!" Charles huffed and pulled Thomas's head up by his hair, growling into his ear, "I swear to God if they even THINK about touching you again I'll fucking kill them. Do you hear me?! If you try to escape again I'll kill YOU! Understand that, Thomas?! You're mine and NOBODY... NOBODY CAN HAVE YOU!" Charles barked, whipping the belt across his skin once more.

Jefferson made a sound that was a mixture of a yelp and a sob. He nodded and sobbed uncontrollably, tears pouring down his face like lava down a volcano's side. Charles got up and sneered, "Don't move!" He marched to the dresser and opened the bottom drawer, digging through some things until he found a small black box and a rectangular white box. He calmed down a bit and took deep breaths, straightening his hair and turning back around to Jefferson.

Thomas's heart sunk and he went numb as Charles forced him to sit up on the bed. "I've... I've been meaning to do this for a long time." Charles said, burying his head in Jefferson's neck as he opened the box and took the ring out. It looked like the most expensive beautiful ring on the planet, but Thomas only saw it as something horrifying to look at.

"This isn't exactly how I wanted to do this, but, God, I can't wait any longer to make you mine. He took Jefferson's shaking hand and slipped the ring on, a happy grin on his face. "You're gonna be so beautiful on the big day... All in white just for me..." He wasn't even asking for marriage.

He was demanding it.

Thomas broke down in tears and Charles chuckled, "I know, I know! I love you so much, baby, and I've wanted to do this for months now." He opened up the rectangle box next, pulling out a simple black ribbon choker with a metal gold heart hanging off it. Thomas freaked out and flinched, backing up on the bed. Nightmares and memories of being forced to wear a collar were flooding back into his brain and he couldn't help but plead, "No, no, Ch- Sir, babe, sir I won't misbehave again I promise please I can't-"

"Sh, sh, sh, sssshhh... Baby, this is just a choker... I have a matching one. Everybody can know who you belong to now." He smiled like it was something to be fucking proud of. Thomas trembled and sniffed as Charles got it around his neck, kissing the area just above it.

"Do you like it?" He asked, his eyes filled with lust at seeing Thomas in a choker. Thomas knew that if he said no he would just get hurt again. If he said yes then Charles trusted him a little bit longer. With a fake smile he whimpered, "I-I love it... sir." Charles cheered to himself and huffed Thomas, pulling him into bed and immediately taking charge as the big spoon. Thomas' hands were still stuck behind his back and he could honestly care less.

"He was blinking S.O.S. Hamilton, he wants our help."
"Then let's call the police and do something about this before Thomas is hurt anymore!"

Washington huffed and slammed his hand on the table, causing Alex to flinch. "Charles most likely owns a gun or a knife of a sort that he could hurt Jefferson with! If we call the police he could kill Thomas and then himself before he gets taken away! He's protective and I know that he would go to those type of lengths to make sure... that..." He trailed off when he saw the hurt in Alexander's eyes. With a sigh he walked over to Alexander, hugging him tightly. A few tears slipped from George when he heard Alex sob, "I want him back, George. I miss him so much... Don't you?" He whispered. George nodded and mumbled, "Of course I want Thomas back, Alexander. I love him... We both do... But, we can't get him back until we get rid of that fucking snake, Charles Lee." Alexander nodded and pulled away, wiping his eyes. "Okay, so how are we gonna do it?"

(I know this chapter was shorter than usual I just really didn't want to solve the entire problem now I wanted it to resolve over chapter 12! Sorry I posted chapter 10.5 and you were all kinda excited it might have been an interesting thing it... it really wasnt.

I've been with my family but I'm gonna be updating more now, definitely...)