Chapter 13

3 months later and Thomas is sitting in bed next to Alex, their hands intertwined as Thomas is scrolling through social media. Alex is snoring softly, leaning against his chest a bit. George walked in with a mug of pitch black coffee and his phone in his other hand. "Thomas, why do you keep posting pictures Sketch?"

Sketch was the calico kitten that George had found last week. She was adorable with no owner and her meows were adorable. Thomas had gotten video of her sneezing and it was the most adorable thing the three of them and the internet had ever seen in their lives. Thomas answered, "Because she's more adorable than me and Alex in your sweaters combined."

Alex mumbled, "Shut up I'm the most adorable thing in the world tommy bear." George smiled and climbed into bed on the other side of him, putting ALex in the middle of the two businessmen. Thomas put his phone on the dresser and plugged it in, taking a sip of his water before he looked back at George.

"Hi, love." He whispered, taking his hand. George smiled, kissed him, and whispered back, "Hi." Alex opened his eyes all the way and placed a kiss against George's cheek and then another kiss on Thomas' cheek. "You two are so cute." He mumbled, closing his eye again.

"So, Valentine's Day is coming up." Alex murmured into the blankets, not really sure if he wanted to be heard or not. Thomas's face went pink and he chuckled. "Yeah," He said, "I suppose it is. Anything in mind, angels?"

Thomas had been calling them angels more often, a cute nickname but also a much more beautiful meaning to Thomas. George answered, "Dinner? Movie? Maybe just staying at home and cuddling all day-"

Alex, out of complete insomnia, interrupted, "We could have the.Hottest. Sex. Ever." Thomas and George turned red and snickered a bit, both kissing Alex on the head at the same time.

"You're adorable, Alexander." George whispered, playing with his hair. Alex asked as he opened one eye, "More adorable than the cat?" George nodded, and Thomas teased, "Weeeeeeeeelllll-"

Alexander pinned Thomas down and giggled, "You jerk I am the greatest good you're ever gonna get!" Thomas rolled his eyes and mumbled as he ran a hand through Alexander's hair. "You and your movie quotes."

George snickered and checked his phone, scrolling through his texts. He squinted his eyes in confusion when he saw 15 messages all from Jentsie. He opened them and had to stop himself from screaming bloody murder.

NotTrash: GEORGE
NotTrash: OH MY GOD
NotTrash: CHARLES LEE ESCAPED PRISON
NotTrash: HE WROTE THOMAS ON THE WALL OF HIS CELL IN HIS OWN BLOOD
NotTrash: YOU HAVE TO KEEP HIM SAFE AT ALL COSTS
NotTrash: Sorry I'm talking in all casts I'm just nervous
NotTrash: caps*
NotTrash: I'm watching Aladdin and oh my god it is so good
NotTrash: 10/10
NotTrash: But, yeah, you gOTTA PROTECT ALEX AND THOMAS AND YOURSELF
NotTrash: GEORGE IM SERIOUS HE'S INSANE YOU NEED TO BE SAFE
NotTrash: YOU GOTTA PROTECT YOUR BAES
NotTrash: Cool?
NotTrash: What should I get at McDonald's? I'm starving but not too starving?
NotTrash: I'm trying to diet but they just released the shamrock shake :3

George let out a sigh, sitting up in bed while Alex and Thomas continued teasing each other. He wasn't going to worry Thomas and Alex with something like this. They were happy and there was no way Charles would be able to get a hold of Thomas as long as he wasn't alone anywhere. So, he texted Jentsie back.

Washingmachine: Jentsie, please calm down. Thomas and Alex will be fine and you do not have to worry about them. I'll take care of them and protect them for eternity
NotTrash: Oh thank God
NotTrash: I was so worried got a second
NotTrash: for*
Washingmachine: They'll be fine
NotTrash: If they worry about it then I encourage you try
NotTrash: Relieving them of the stress~ ;) ;) ;)
Washingmachine: What do you
Washingmachine: OH. OH BOY. ALRIGHT. I GOTCHA.
NotTrash: ttyl
Washingmachine: Later