Chapter 18

Thomas got up first and made breakfast, no matter how sore his legs and backside were. He wanted to make the most of the rest of his time with them and so he was going to make them breakfast whether they liked it or not.

He made scrambled cheesy eggs (Hamilton's favourite), pancakes, hashbrowns (Washington's favourite), and of course sweet golden brown buttery toast (his favourite).

His phone was sitting on the table, playing whatever song the shuffle had decided to stop on. Of course he couldn't remember what song it was or why he knew all the words, but Thomas wasn't complaining.

"Nice to meet you, where you've been, I can show you incredible things." He say along, his voice quiet and still a bit sore from practically screaming bloody murder last night.

When he remembered what they did his face turned red and he couldn't help but smile. It was probably one of the best experiences he had ever gone through in the past 8 years of his life.

Considering more than half of that time was being stuck with Charles and having to endure the pain he brought upon Thomas.

He shook those thoughts away from his mind and thought about Alex and George, his favorite people in the world at the moment.

"Baby, how are you even up right now?" Alex mumbled as he walked into the kitchen and took a seat at the counter.

Thomas danced over to him and kissed him. He then danced his way back to the food and shut the stove off, placing the food onto a plate and setting it in front of Hamilton.

"Is Georgey still sleeping?" Thomas asked, instinctively running his fingers over the marks along his neck. Alex nodded and took a bite of the toast, his tastebuds melting at the wonderful flavor.

"You are such a good cook, Thomas." He whispered, getting up to grab a mug. Once he did so he began making coffee.

Thomas began singing along once again, "New money, suit and tie, I can read you like a magazine~" He spun around and made another plate, setting it out just as George walked in.

"Ain't it funny, rumors fly~" He made his way over to George, kissed his cheek, and went back to cooking his own plate.

"And I know you heard about me, so hey, let's be friends? Dying to see how this one ends! Grab your passport and my hand~"

He pulled George forward by his collar and kissed him harshly on the lips. George melted and pulled him closer, wrapping his arms around his waist.

"Darling, you're too much for me~" Thomas smiled, trailing a hand down his chest. George playfully growled and let go, walking over to his plate and eating.

Alex huffed and said, "I could use a kiss every once in awhile." George pulled Alex forward by his collar and kissed him deeply, moving a couple strands of hair.

"You get equal love, you know that." Thomas said, kissing his forehead and sitting in front of the two. He winced as he sat down, pain going through his backside.

"Jesus Christ," He mumbled, "Hard much, daddy?" He joked. George smiled and rolled his eyes, eating another mouthful of pancakes.

"Weren't complaining when we were fucking you on both ends, princess~" Thomas blushed and playfully shoved him.

"Yeah, princess~" Alex taunted, sipping his coffee. Thomas stood up straight and brought up a dominant tone. "Oh you wanna talk about pet names, kitten~" Alex blushed and was about to retaliate but George's phone rang.

He slowly answered and swallowed his food. "Hello?" He was silent for a few moments before looking at his watch. "Oh I scheduled that for today, didn't I?" The other two stared at him and suddenly they realized what he meant.

The board meeting started in twenty minutes. George rushed from his seat with his plate and cup, putting them in the sink to wash later. Alexander ran to the bedroom and searched for a suit.

Thomas realized he didn't have a lot of clothes here and had to find one of Washington's suits. He finally found a bluish purple one and a black tie. Not exactly his style but it would have to do.

Alex was wearing one of Thomas's button up lavender shirts, a white tie, and some black pants. And, thomas shivered, brown shoes. He didn't match in anyway but they were all in a hurry.

"Sir?" Aaron Burr asked from the phone. "Sir, is everything okay?" Washington put him on speaker and answered, "Yes, yes, everything is fine! I'm in the car right now!" Lies, but who cared?

They raced to grab their phones and work papers and then ran to whatever car was nearest to the front door. "Of course you own a fucking mustang I am not even surprised like what the actual fuck?" Thomas rambled as he struggled to get his pants belt on.

Alexander laughed and helped him. "You know, usually I would help you get it off." He teased. Thomas, already annoyed that they were late, pinned him to the car seat and left kisses and marks along his neck. He nibbled on his ear and Alex pushed him away.

"We're about to go to work. Thomas!"
"Don't tease me if you don't want me to, Alexander~"
"Don't use my full name."
"Don't tease me."

"Boys," Washington snapped as they stopped at a red light. "I am going to tease and punish both of you if you do not quit fighting..."

Alex and Thomas blushed and pulled away from each other. They got their seat belts on and Washington muttered, "I don't like it when my princess and kitten fight~"

They pulled up to work and rushed inside, five minutes late even though they ran several stop signs.

All three walked in, Washington first then following with Alex and Thomas, and took their seats at the table. Burr watched them all come in and then covered his mouth when Thomas walked in.

A couple people glanced at him and then looked away, whispering to each other. Washington set his folders down and looked around for his main papers explaining the meeting set up for the day. Of course, it was back in his office and he would have to grab it.

"Alex, watch the meeting for a moment, I have to find the setup papers and my laptop." Washington said, squeezing his hand under the table and then standing up. Right when he left everybody began snickering and giggling to each other.

Even Jentsie was staring at Thomas with a suppressed smirk and a red face. Thomas slouched in his seat, highly uncomfortable by all the staring.

He didn't understand why everybody was laughing. He made sure that his suit was covering his marks- shit no I didn't. Alex huffed and slammed his fist on the table.

"Alright what's so funny, guys?" He asked, gesturing to Thomas. Thomas looked away, not wanting to know.

Aaron nudged Thomas's arm and said, "So, did you just grab whatever suit you saw looked good in Washington's closet?" His cheeks turned red and he scooted away.

"What are you talking about, Burr?" Hamilton snapped, drumming his fingers along the table top.

John Adams burst out laughing and explained, "That's Washington's favorite suit! He wears it, like, every other day! How did you not realize that?"

Burr continued, "Judging by the marks on your neck I don't think you were thinking straight at all."

Hamilton saw Thomas's uncomfortableness and glared at Burr and Adams. He stood up. "Alright, dumbasses, why don't you shut the fuck up yeah?!" Washington walked in and cleared his throat.

Alexander softened and sat down, afraid of what he would say. Burr didn't hear him come in.

"So, what, you guys all got together at Washington's and had a nice little teacher's pet threesome or something?"

Jentsie covered his mouth and looked at Washington with fear. He showed no emotion as he sat down at the front of the table and began the meeting.

Sorry for slow updates please don't tell me to update