PART 1, SECTION 3

"Cmon." Gabriel said and dragged me upstairs.

We ran into the bedroom that Gabriel found the gun and he looked out the open window all the dead were surrounding the house but the good news was there was quite a big gap where we could go through if we jumped out the window. It was only two storeys up. But it could break your leg if you landed wrong or it could break or sprain your ankle.

"Come lets climb out" Gabriel said.

"I'm scared of heights." I whispered.

" It's either you jump or get eaten by them." He said and pointed at the diseased coming slowly towards the window. Then he jumped out of the window.

"Come on." He shouted up to me.

I got out onto the windowsill, my legs shaking like it was having a spasm I looked behind me and into the room the dead was almost at the window. I closed my eyes and jumped. The wind rushed past me face as I hit the floor with a thump.

"OWW." I yelped as shot of pain went up my leg.

Then I limped after Gabriel who was hiding behind a tree.

"Don't ever leave me like that again." I shouted frustrated.

It's like he wasn't listening, he just ran off again I don't know why there was no one coming. But he was the one with the gun and therefore the one who can protect me so I ran after him it was like he was the Sheppard and I was the sheep I always followed him he never follows me.

Then he suddenly stopped and I stopped next to him. His eyes were fixed straight on in front of him. I tried to look at what he was looking at. Then I saw it there were a group of people with clubs and metal poles beating the dead, there also were people on the floor with wounds and bits all over them. There was about 20 diseased and about 10 teenagers including the injured and the dead.

"Well they're dead there outnumbered." Gabriel scoffed and laughed.

"It isn't funny." I shouted. "Are you psychotic or something do you like watching people being eaten and killed."

Gabriel came right up to my face and said "Don't ever call me psychotic again you got it."

Then he walked away as I wiped spit of my face his breath smelt of fish as I crunch my face up half in disgust and half because it absolutely reeked. He walked the opposite way of the teenagers and diseased. I followed him with my head down. I don't like people coming right up into my face. He walked down an alley a random alley I didn't even know where I was because I've been knocked out for I don't know how long. We walked out of the alley. Then Gabriel stopped and looked left and right there was nothing right but as he turned his head left he saw that a group of grown ups all diseased were slowly coming our way. We turned right and started running until we couldn't see them anymore and then we ducked into a house. Gabriel and me went upstairs and went into a bedroom and closed the door.

"We'll rest here until sunrise tomorrow because its about 9 O'clock." Gabriel said.

"YES BOSS." I said sarcastically and laid on the floor while Gabriel got the bed. I closed my eyes...

BEFORE YOU TURN OVER CAN YOU VOTE THX;) IF YOU LIKE THIS SECTION