PART 4, SECTION 1

Part 4: The Dead Way Home

"She's awake." Shouted Gabriel to me.

I went over to her and bent down and held her hand.

"You okay." I said with a tear running down my face.

"I'm fine." She said wiping the tear away  "Don't worry about me."

"Aww young love." Said Alyssa. "You finally found someone Courtney ."

Just then I felt Gabriel put his hand on my shoulder and gave it a squeeze.

"Where are we." Courtney wheezed.

"Some people found us on the road and instead of letting us get killed they kindly let us stay here it's the Tower of London and bought us back here." I said.

"Yeh that's nice of them." Replied Courtney.

"Cmon Jack, Brooke, Alyssa and person who doesn't speak English we should go and leave Courtney to regain her strength." Gabriel said to me.

"My names Aciline." Whispered the girl who doesn't speak English in her little French accent.

We all looked at eachother shocked.

"Cmon guys." Said Gabriel.

Before we went I gave Courtney a kiss on the cheek and a hug and I whispered in her ear "my love for you is bulletproof."

Courtney went bright red as if she was blushing. Then we all left the room and left Courtney.

We walked through some big wooden doors.

We saw people in the throne room and a person was sitting on the chair where the king usually sits.

"Will Courtney be okay." I said to him.

"She's in good hands so she should be." He said back not to convincing.

"What's your name." I asked.

"Hey I do the questions here. What's your name and how did u get in this condition?" He asked.

"We were ambushed by zombies." I said. "And I'm jack this is Gabriel, Brooke, Alyssa and Aciline."

"Oh French name." He said.

"Yeah." Said Aciline.

"Anyway you guys must be hungry and thirsty." The 'king' said.

"YEH." We all shouted.

"My name's Josh by the way." He said as he lead us out of the hall and to what looked like a dining room with a big long table with loads of xhairs and people sitting on the table stuffing there faces with food.

"Alright calm down you fat pieces of shit we need to save some for our guest." Josh said.

We sat down and the other children got up and left. There were cartons of orange juice on the table and packaged food with packaging on.

We all went to grab some packaging and grabbed a carton of orange juice we gulped down the orange juice. But the food almost took as long as the orange juice took to go down which was like 5 seconds.

"I've never thought food could taste so good." Gabriel said.

"I'm stuffed." I said.

Then you just got Brooke and Alyssa still stuffing there faces.

"God." Gabriel said to me. "Fat shits."

"Damn." I whispered to Gabriel.

"Right you all finished." Josh said.

"Yeh." Everyone said.

We got up and followed Josh to a room where there were guards outside.

"Give them back their stuff." Josh said.

"But..." said the guard.

"Do as your told." Josh said.

"Okay he said and put the weapons on the floor in front of us. We grabbed what was ours.

"Nice Shashka." Josh said to me.

"Thanks I guess." I said back.

I grabbed Courtney's stuff and followed the others where ever Josh was going.

"You can stay here until that girl gets better." Josh said.

"Her names Courtney." I said frustrated. 

Aright chill." He said back.

Josh lead us back to Courtney.

Courtney had disappeared she wasn't where she was when we left.

"Alert the guards to look for a girl who had scratches all up her." Josh shouted to the guards.

Then the guards left there post and started shouting instructions at the other guards. 

The guards finally found Courtney on the floor having a fit and spit and bubbles coming out her mouth. Then it stopped coming out her mouth and she just lay there not moving like she was dead. I went over to her and tried to listen to a heart beat. Nothing. I put my two fingers under her nose to see if she was breathing. Nothing...

BEFORE YOU TURN OVER VOTE PLS THX ;) IF YOU LIKE THE SECTION