Part 7, Section 2

My eyes opened.

My head hurt all my limbs hurt. It didn't help when I saw a blinding white light shining directly in my eyes. I lifted my head and looked at my legs, feet and arms they were all scratched and plastered up with bandages. My face hurt so I felt it I felt a bum in my face and then looked at my hand it was covered in blood. I heard a noise and then I heard a door open I looked to my right there was a boy coming towards me he was about thirteen.

"You feeling okay?" He asked.

He gave my more anaesthetic to numb the pain. I croaked. My mouth was dry and I couldn't speak properly.

I looked around the room the room was all white, white walls, white cabernet, white tables and white beds.

"What is it with these guys and the colour white." I thought.

But apart from white there also was a little gold. And it looked like a church of some sort.

"You're in saint Paul's cathedral." He said looking at me because he knew I was wondering where I was.

He knew I couldn't answered. I just nodded my head.

"We've painted the walls mainly white though I don't know why." He also said.

"Anyway you get some rest and I'll be back in around thirty minutes." He said and walked out.

But it left me with even more questions like "what happened to Sakura and the others" and "what happened"

I hit my head on a rock when I fell down so I don't know what happened after that.

I rested until I heard the door open again and to my shock Sakura walked in with her sexy legs still out and her bum still showing in her tights.

She saw me and ran to me and hugged me and started crying on my shoulder.

But I couldn't say anything I just croaked again.

"I missed you I thought you were dead." She said to me.

Then another person walked in he was carrying a crossbow over his shoulder and all his cloths were torn to shreds and he was almost naked. He gave my something else to put in my mouth. It worked within seconds and suddenly I felt no pain and my throat wasn't dry anymore. I got up and said "what did you give me?" I asked.

"Something special." He replied.

I looked at Sakura and asked "where are the others?"

"No one else survived I don't think they did if they did someone else took them." She replied.

"My names Rob by the way." He said as he led us to all the other children in Saint Paul's Cathedral. They all cheered when when we walked in and started shaking our hands and saying "well done your getting better" and stuff like that. 

They were all around a long table about 6-7 metres. They were gonna attack the zombies including Greg they were planning on how to do it. I took the bandage of my face so I could see properly and everyone gasped as they saw my scar across my face from the zombies.

"Do you want to come?" I heard someone ask me.

Then Sakura touched my arm and said "No I don't want you to go."

"Yes I will come and beat them bastards." I replied to him.

Then we went to an armoury that they newly built and got ready.

"Don't worry." I said to Sakura "I'll be back you stay here."

And then we walked out there was about 30 of us children around the age of 13-14 all carrying weapons.

We went out the front of the Cathedral...

BEFORE YOU TURN OVER CAN YOU VOTE PLS THX ;) IF YOU LIKED THE SECTION