Part 10, Section 4

Coming closer, what was left of the kids huddled in a tight circle with their weapons drawn going to fight off the invaders. The giant swiped away at his own. The zombies flew out the way as the mighty arm came crashing down on them knocking them out of his way. At this the zombies stopped coming towards us and started going and attacking the giant. The giant just kept walking, stomping and swiping at the zombies one after another. They didn't stand a chance, but this was our chance to run as the dead was too focused on the giant. We broke out of our tight circle and started running out away from the zombies and the giant. Started to shoot arrows and swipe away at the zombies who got in our way.

"Sakura where are you?" I shouted over all the noise and groaning of the zombies.

No answer.

I shouted again.

Finally she answer. "I'm here. I'm here."

I ran to where I thought the noise was coming from I didn't see her but I heard her.

She was under a big fat zombie who was crushing her. His boils were popping all over Sakura's face. She was screaming.

I helped her get the fat beast of her.

The giant was closing in. His footsteps slammed on the floor causing the earth around us to shake. I almost lost balanced.

I pulled Sakura to her feet. I picked her up and ran with her in my arms away from the giant. Her legs and arms were gushing out blood. I took my top of to tie it around the cut on her arms.

"It's going to be okay." I soothed in her ear. Right before she passed out in my arms.