You're Now My New Maid

Claude held Sebastian in his arms while Sebastian was breathing heavily.

Claude: You'll be okay now. I'm here now. You'll be able to live.

Sebastian: Cl.....Claude?

Claude: Go to sleep. You need rest.

Sebastian listens to Claude and slowly closes eyes, shortly falling asleep.

Claude: You need rest for what I'm about to do.

-Time Skip-

Sebastian wakes up in a bed. He looks around but sees no one but a dark figure who appears to be Claude.

Sebastian: Claude? Is that you? If it is then I would like to thank you for all that you did to save me from my illness. To really thank you I will give you anything you want. But it will only be once so think wisely.

Claude smirks at this and steps into the light.

Claude: Anything you say?

Sebastian: Y-yeah. Anything.

Claude: Well I'd like a favor.

Sebastian: What would you like?

Claude: I want you to be my maid.

Sebastian: WHAT!?

Claude: You know what I said. I want you to be my maid.

Sebastian: BUT YOU ALREADY HAVE TWO OF THEM AND I'M A GUY! I CA-

Claude: You said that you'd do anything to thank me. So you will be my maid. I already have an outfit for you.

Sebastian: Tch. Fine but don't think that I'm going to be enjoying this anytime soon.

Claude grabs the maid outfit from the chair in the corner of the room and gives it to Sebastian.

Claude: Get dressed and come to the kitchen. Me and my two maids will be waiting for you.

Sebastian: Whatever.

Claude leaves the room. Sebastian looks at the maid outfit before putting it on. He blushed when he realized that it was short. It was so short that if he bends over you would be able to see his panties. He wore fishnet stockings and high heels. This was embarrassing for him but he did it because of the favor he owes Claude. Why couldn't it have been someone less perverted to save him from his illness.

Sebastian: I should just deal with it. Maybe I will enjoy this if I stay long enough.

Sebastian leaves the room and starts walking to the kitchen while thinking about what Claude might do.

Sebastian: I wonder what he has in store for me.