"I... I could be a good person" // Reggie Mantle

Reggie was known for being Archie's rival at Riverdale High, which was no surprise to you, Betty, Veronica, and those who know him. Lately, you've seen him bullying other students, including your brother, Jughead. You didn't like how he was giving everyone the cold shoulder, which made you question your feelings for him for awhile. A month ago, you decided that the feelings you had for Reggie were no longer existent due to his constant bullying. In one of your free periods during the week, you asked your study hall teacher if you could use the restroom, and then go to your locker since you forgot one of your textbooks for next period. On the way, you seen Reggie, but made no eye contact with him as you went into the restroom. A few moments later, you seen Reggie lean against your locker. You sighed as you walked to your locker. "What is it, Reginald?" you asked. "(Y/N), I just want to talk," he said. "About what?" you asked him annoyingly. "About us," he said. "There is no 'us'. Reggie, I've seen you bullying kids in our grade and lower grades, including my own brother. Who knows who your next victim will be?" you asked him as you opened your locker. You heard Reggie sigh.

"I... I could be a good person."

As you heard those words, you rolled your eyes and closed your locker. After you locked it, you looked at Reggie, his eyes softening up. "I have seen literally no evidence of that. Now, if you'll excuse me, Reggie, I have to get back to class," you said sternly as you walked back to class. The weight was now lifted off of your shoulders.

-

(A/N): Hi, everybody! I'm terribly sorry I haven't updated. I hope this makes up for everything. Credits to putthepromptsonpaper.tumblr.com for the prompt in bold. Also, thank you for those who have voted so far, I certainly appreciate them a whole lot.