"Over" // Archie Andrews {REQUESTED}

Dedicated to: MrsSpock

**NOTE: (Y/F/C) = Your Favorite Color**

You have been dating Archie for over a year now and have been happy ever since. Over the summer, you went away to a lake house with your parents. When you came back, though, you got this feeling that things were different until you heard from Betty, your best friend since elementary school, that Jason is gone. You felt bad for the Blossom family, especially Cheryl, even though you and her were never really close. Betty also told you that there was a new girl in town by the name of Veronica Lodge, who goes by Ronnie as a nickname. 

"Have you called Archie to let him know you were back?"

"No. I was thinking about surprising him." 

"You should! He'll be so happy to see you, Leah. Why don't you surprise him tonight at Pop's Chock'lit Shoppe? He'll be there." 

You nodded with a smile. "Sounds like a plan," you replied as she smiled. You both went to Pop's later that evening at around 6:00 as you wore a nice blouse with jeans and (Y/F/C) converse as Betty wore the same, except she was wearing a different blouse that looked nice on her and ballet flats as her hair was put up into her signature ponytail while yours was loosely curled. "Archie!" you called out. Archie smiled as you went over to him and gave him a soft kiss. "Veronica, this is Leah, my girlfriend. Leah, this is Veronica," Archie said.

"Nice to finally meet you, Leah. Archie's right, you are pretty." 

This caused you to blush. "Thanks, so are you," you replied. The next night, Archie's best friend, Jughead, was throwing a party. You hung out with friends as everyone was either having a grand old time or playing truth or dare. You then heard mentions of Archie kissing Veronica and him sleeping with his music teacher, Ms. Grundy. This made you furious, so you excused yourself and tried to find Archie until you saw Betty. "Betty, where's Archie?" you asked. "Outside. What's wrong?" she asked. "I heard that he slept with Ms. Grundy and kissed that Veronica girl!" you said as you were on the verge of tears. You went to where Archie was as his eyes were full of concern. 

"You're such an idiot, Archie! I go away for the summer and came back to surprise you, only to find out here at Jug's party that you kissed Veronica along with you sleeping with your music teacher. How could you?" 

"Leah, I--"

"Save it. We're over, Archie Andrews, finished!" 

You walked out and went home. As you were in your home, you were in bed, crying your eyes out as the party went on. It wasn't until Betty came to comfort you. 

"It'll be okay, Leah, I promise."

Betty kept comforting you until a voice was heard. 

"Leah?"

You looked at the person standing in your doorway as your eyes were red and puffy from crying. It was Archie, your now ex-boyfriend. "I'll leave you two alone," Betty said as she left the room. "Leah, what I've done with Ms. Grundy and Veronica was a HUGE mistake. I didn't mean for you to leave and be here as you're crying your eyes out," Archie explained. 

"You know what's worse, Archie? Hearing from other people that you kissed the new girl and slept with a teacher behind my back. It's already done, there's nothing you can do about it! The damage that you've done is over with. Just leave me alone."

With that, you slammed your door and crawled back into bed. A couple of days have gone by and you have decided to go to Pop's for lunch with Betty and your other best friend, Kevin. There, you saw Archie sitting with Veronica. Soon as he looked at you, you went out the door. 

"Leah, wait!" 

You turned around to see Archie coming after you. "What do you want, Archie?" you asked. 

"To say sorry to you, that's what I want! I'm sorry for putting you through this, Leah, I really am. I know there is nothing I can do to change what I've done, but I love you with all my heart and I would hate it if you walked out of my life. You mean a lot more to me than Ms. Grundy and Veronica. You make me happy, Leah, not them." 

You passionately kissed him after a moment of not finding words to say. After the kiss, Archie smiled. "Does this mean you forgive me and that we're a thing again?" Archie asked as you giggled. "Of course," you replied. This turned out to be a happily ever after when you walked back to Pop's hand-in-hand.