"Truly, Madly, Deeply" // Jughead Jones {REQUESTED}

Dedicated to: WriterGirlme

In about two weeks, you and Jughead were getting married. For over a year, you guys have been engaged and have been dating for two years. To celebrate the special occasion before the big day, you decided to have a dinner get-together at your place and invited Betty, Veronica, Cheryl, Kevin, Reggie, and Archie in the process. While you were cooking, Jughead placed his arm around your waist while Archie and Betty helped.

"I can't wait until you're Mrs. Jughead Jones," Jughead said as he kissed your lips softly. This caused you to blush.

"Nikhad and Jughead sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G!"

Once Betty and Archie kept teasing you by repeating this line, you couldn't help but laugh. They kept teasing you until the others came with different kinds of dessert. Before eating dinner, Kevin stood up to make a toast.

"I just want to make a toast to Nikhad and Jughead before we eat this delicious meal we have in front of us. In a couple of weeks, they'll be starting a new chapter in life as husband and wife, and all of us will be there to see that special moment happen. You've come a long way, Jug and Nikhad. Cheers."

As everyone clinked their glasses, you all had a wonderful time and made fun of each other in a joking way. Jughead put his arm around you as the both of you smiled.

"I love you, Nikhad."

"I love you, too, Jughead."

You couldn't have asked for anyone better.