Hook Up // FP Jones {REQUESTED}

Dedicated to: @AcaiaGrace

You have been close friends with the gang, including Jughead, for a pretty long time. You even go to Riverdale High with them and grew closer to them. For the past few months, you had a strange feeling in your stomach, specifically butterflies. For those few months, all you kept thinking about was Mr. FP Jones. Others will think it's odd that a teenager like yourself thinks about an older man, especially if it's a close friend's father, although it was typically unusual. Although FP was a part of the Southside Serpents, something about him attracted you. Maybe it was his personality or good looks. Whatever it was, you were interested. You kept this secret from everyone, including the gang for a while. It was a Friday night and you were walking in the lot where the drive-in was. You felt the breeze hit you as you looked around. After moments of silence, someone called you. 

"(Y/N)? (Y/N)!"

You turned around and seen FP. "Hi, Mr. Jones," you said. "Why don't you come into this restaurant right here? It's freezing," he said as you nodded. As you both walked in, you both sat on the couch and then the unthinkable happened. You and FP both ended up making out as you both kissed roughly. You'd never thought this would happen, but it did. As the both of you had a makeout session, you heard a familiar voice.

"Dad? (Y/N)?"

You stopped and seen Jughead with the gang. "Oh, my God, Jug," you said in embarrassment. "I can't believe this!" Jughead shouted as he walked out and Betty went after him. Kevin, Archie, and Veronica looked at you in shock as you looked down. "Why didn't you tell us, (Y/N)?" Veronica asked. "I didn't think this sort of thing would happen, Ronnie. I also didn't expect you three, Jughead, and Betty to find out like this either. I'm sorry," you softly said. Veronica gave you a hug as a sign of forgiveness as Archie and Kevin nodded. Although they forgave you, you still felt bad that Jughead walked in on his dad and close friend hooking up. You felt horrible after that.