Pizza Party // Reggie Mantle {REQUESTED}

Dedicated to: Skylar

For a long time, you've been friends with Archie, Betty, Jughead, and Kevin. You've also been really close with Veronica since you became a River Vixen at Riverdale High. Five months ago, you started dating Reggie, the captain of the Riverdale Bulldogs varsity football team, and have been happy ever since. Reggie had been noticing that you have been hanging out with Archie and the gang a lot, which made him feel really left out. It was a Saturday night, and everyone was at your house for a little pizza party that you threw together. It wasn't until Reggie text you, which made your phone vibrate.

Hey, babe.

You smiled and replied. Hey, you, what's up?

After a minute or two, Reggie replied back. At home, thinking of you, of course. What's up with you?

You replied back instantly. I'm just having a little pizza party here at my house with Archie, Betty, Jughead, Kevin, and Veronica. Do you want to join us?

After a few minutes, Reggie responded. Of course. I'll be there in a bit.

"Hey, who were you texting?" Veronica asked as you put your phone away. "Reggie. I invited him over to have pizza with us. I hope that's okay," you said as she nodded. After waiting, Reggie arrived. "Hey," you said softly as you gave him a soft kiss. "Hi," he replied as he smiled and closed the door behind him. "The pizza's in the kitchen," you explained as he followed you into the kitchen. The kitchen fell silent as Reggie waved. It wasn't until a few moments later that a fight broke out between Jughead and Reggie. As Betty was calming Jughead down, you were calming Reggie down. After calming Reggie down, you walked into the kitchen hand-in-hand.

"Okay, what happened between Reggie and Jughead was way out of line. I know all five of you can't stand Reggie, but he's my boyfriend and he makes me happy, so I need you all to accept the fact that I love him very much."

As you said that, you faced Reggie as your arms were wrapped around his waist. "As for you, Reg, I need you to accept Archie, Betty, Jughead, Kevin, and Veronica. They're my best friends, and I can't stand the fact that you can't stand them as much as they can't stand you," you told him softly as he nodded. You then faced your five best friends. "Are we good now? Can we all accept each other?" you asked as they nodded. For the rest of the night, everyone got along well.