"Risk It All" // Archie Andrews {REQUESTED}

Dedicated to: teardropsonmyshirtx

For a long time, you've been really close to Archie and the group of friends you've known mutually. Three months ago, you started having a huge crush on Archie. You've been really shy around him and everyone started to notice but him. Every day for the past years that you've known Archie, you have been happy around him and you can't help but smile at the thought of him. It was lunch time, and you were on the lunch line to buy lunch.

"Hey, Nivin!"

You looked next to you and it was your best friend, Veronica. "Hi, Ronnie, what's up?" you asked. "Not much. Hey, are you doing anything later?" she asked. "Not that I know of. Why?" you asked. "I was thinking if you'd like to meet up at Pop's? We can grab a bite to eat or something," she offered. "Sure," you said with a smile. "Great. Meet me there at 4:30. Don't be late!" she said with a smile. Once 4:30 came around later in the day, you played with your fingers. You text Veronica moments later.

Ronnie, it's 4:30, you're supposed to be here by now. Where are you?

She replied moments later. Hey girl, sorry if I'm running a little late, Betty needed help with something. I'll be there in five.

You sighed as you put your phone down. Five minutes have passed, and you heard the door open. You looked over, and it was Archie. He softly smiled as he made his way over to you.

"Hey, Niv, how's it going?"

You looked at him wide eyed as you tucked your hair behind your ear and cleared your throat.

"Good. What are you doing here, Archie?"

"Veronica told me that you'd be here."

You nodded as the both of you ordered some food and milkshakes. "Seriously, Arch, what's the real reason why you're here?" you asked. He sighed and looked at you. "You've been acting strange around me lately. I want to know if everything's okay," he said as you sighed. "I have to tell you something," you said. "Okay," he said as you took a deep breath.

"For as long as I can remember, you've made me happy since day one, and I honestly can't help but smile. In freshman year, things felt different. I realized how amazing you are and how great you are. Archie, I..."

"You what?"

You bit your bottom lip at him. "I have a crush on you," you said softly. Archie's eyes lit up as he smiled. "I like you, too, Nivin, I truly do," he replied as you smiled. This was the best way to end the day.