♡ SPECIAL 100+ ♡

(This chapter isn't part of the story, it's just a fun chapter. I also wrote it as special on Quotev.)

(If you have read my Book of Boredom before, then you probably know how you'll act in this chapter, no matter how shy you should be.)

Author's POV

"WHO. STOLE. MY. COOKIES... TELL ME NOW!!!"

Everyone flinched at your sudden outburst, your voice echoed throughout the whole mansion. The skeletons were terrified. This was the first time they've heard you yell. They never had heard how you'd be when you were mad. EVER. They protective skeletons would have even just ran away without their brother... if they could that is.

You ran with a REALLY dark aura towards the living room, an empty jar in your hands. Your eyes wandered around the room, making eye contact with every single terrified skeletons.

"WHO WAS IT?" You asked again in your demonic voice, eyes stopping at the sight of Blueberry first. Blueberry trembled and shook his head violently. "T-THAT WASN'T ME! I-I SWEAR!"

Already knowing Papyrus and Ink couldn't be it either, your eyes caught the white pupils of Sans. His eyes became really small when you yelled through the building.

Your death glare sent shivers down his spine (kill meh). Sans flinched back into his chair. "i-i haven't done a-anything, k-kid."

Next skeleton, Edge. He didn't really like eating cookies, but it was still possible. He loved to steal food from you like some other certain skeletons. He looked at you, eye sockets wide as he shook his head. So it wasn't him. Let's just say, you knew when someone was lying, you could somehow sense it. This ability of yours came from your mother... and your dark side. Your insane side would rather come from your dad than your mum.

Usually YOU would fear Red, but today... he feared you more than anything else. When your eyes met, he shrunk back into the couch. Wow, that's rare. When Red feared you, everyone did.

Red sweat dropped, "N-NOT ME!"

You shot your death glare at Error... who crashed in fear. That meant it wasn't him either.

Your glare made Honey's teeth let go of his cigarette. He put his hands up in defeat, your look dominated everyone else. "D-Do I r-really look like I-I would eat y-your cookies?"

You snarled, "It could be almost everyone of you. So, yes." Your demonic voice made them fear you more. Damn, you mum must be the she-devil herself.

"I'll ask you one more time. WHO. STOLE. MY. COOKIES.?!?" Your voice boomed again through the house, not even the soundproof wall helped much.

(e/c) eyes met the fearing golden eye of G, who just stared at you, he was too shocked to move. Which was odd for G.

Your eyes shifted a bit to his right, your target was Orange. He sweat dropped and turned to his older brother, searching for help to answer. Blackberry had the same expression as he turned to Skullface.

The Mafia skeleton pointed at his younger brother, who pointed at Skullface in return, fearing you more than anything he had ever faced in the Mafia.

You scoffed and shot your glare towards Echo, he cleared his throat, trying to calm down a bit as he started to explain, still fearing you for life.

"I-I think your friend w-was i-it. Y-You could ask h-him." He suggested, you facepalmed.

'Of course! It could only be that idiot!' You thought as you thanked Echo quickly and ran angrily towards the basement. (F/N) stood there, his back facing you. He stood in front of the large (f/c) door, holding something in his hands.

"Ah... (N/N)~. I was wondering when you would realize my absence." He turned around, he had a dark shadow above his eyes, which matched the darkness in the basement. He held two cookies in his hands.

"(F/N)." You said sternly "Give me my cookies, and no one gets hurt..." Too bad your demonic self had no influence on the teen. He laughed like a maniac.

"Do you really think these are only your cookies? Better think twice, (N/N)." He looked you directly in the eye, he really looked like a maniac.

"Don't you know how to share?"

"I'm not sharing with THIEFS." You stated, (F/N) giggled.

"Oh (N/N), (N/N), (N/N)... it takes more than a demonic voice to defeat me, my dear~" You gave him your look of disapproval.

"Did you seriously just call me 'dear'? Dude, you ate too many cookies." You said.

(F/N) burped, "Okay, it may be the possibility that cookies are really like alcohol for me... But that's besides the point. These are now mine, and only MINE... Besides, you already ate half of the jar while I didn't get any cookie before I came here." He pouted at the end, you sighed.

"God damn'it, (F/N). How about you give me one cookie and you can have the other one." You suggested.

"Sure," He shrugged "but if the others ask anything about what was going on here, tell them we had an epic fight. I don't like trading that much when it comes to cookies. Cookies are WAY to precious to trade with."

~*Bonus*~

Meanwhile in the living room, Ink tried to help Error with his reboot while the others were talking about you, why you became so... devilish out of the sudden. Some of them found it hot while others found it intimidating.

"but you guys have to admit, she's hot when she's mad~." Edge said, the others gave him a death glare.

"what? i can't be the only one thinking that. besides, it's true!"