Chapter 10 ~ Blood and Dust

Author's POV

"knock knock, bunny~"

You slowly turned around, fear was clearly visible in your eyes. Which unfortunately for you, the skeleton you now met loved to see.

It was another Sans, he had his hood up and he looked insane. He had some dust here and there on his clothes, and his mad grin sent shivers down your spine.

He caught you staring at him as his smirk became a flirtatious one.

"like what you see, bunny?"

You looked a bit behind him and spotted a ghost who looked exactly like Papyrus. Your eyes widened as your eye twitched at the sight of the unbelievable. Okay, technically ghosts could possibly be real since you lived with serveral talking skeletons and your family plus friend could break time and space while corrupting reality itself in the process. But you had never seen a ghost before... Somehow.

Next to the hooded Sans was another Sans with a hole in his skull and a bloody Papyrus, the Papyrus was taller than the other Papyruses you lived with. It was like he was supposed to be way taller than that. They looked more like cannibals, but they still had this insane aura. And this grin.

Before you could respond, the hooded Sans grabbed you by your wrist and pulled you towards him. Your back was facing his chest as he held a knife to your throat.

"I bet a beauty like yourself would give me lots of EXP~." You didn't know if you should be flustered or creeped out. So you just kept quiet, trying not to breath as good as you could.

"hey! I wanted to call the next human 'bunny'!" The Sans with the hole in his skull exclaimed, the hooded one scoffed.

"you got the last kill, so let me at least name the next victim."

"LET THE HUMAN EAT MY SPAGHETTI FIRST BEFORE YOU KILL IT, YOU KILLED THE OTHER ONE BEFORE THEY GOT TO TASTE IT." The bloody Papyrus said.

The hooded Sans let go of you and rolled his eyes, "fine. but the human better be quick at eating, or else it'll be dead before it gets to finish the dish."

The bloody Papyrus was about to grab give you the spaghetti he held in his hands when suddenly someone picked you up and ran in full speed to the Mafiabro's room. You looked at who picked you up. Edge- or rather the Edge from the Flowerfell AU- held you. Once he closed the roomdoor behind him, he sat you gently down on the ground.

Flowerfell!Sans was panting a bit. It might have been possible that even that Sans was usually lazy, and since magic is disabled within your world, he probably thought something like 'GOD FUCKIN' DAMN'IT! I NEED TO TELEPORT! BUT I CAN'T! FUUUUUUUUUCK!'

Skullface noticed you two, "(y/n)? underfell me? what are you doin' here?"