♡ Valentine's Day ♡

PREPARE TO BE SHOCKED! x3

Warning: Cruel rival moves... even from the innocent skeletons.

Author's POV

It was Valentine's Day, one of the days you cared about least.

Why, you ask?

Well, you never had a boyfriend before, simple as that.

Your mum wanted to get you and (F/N) together once... He somehow managed to burn down your parent's house. That was the day your mum learned to never get you two together... EVER.

And your dad gave no attention to the day. He bought your mother a flower when they were younger, and that's about it. No gifts whatsoever after they were a couple.

(F/N) only loved the day because each year he would run around as cupid and shoot 'lovely' pink arrows at the couples of your town. Yeah, you still had no clue why he always chose your town to this day.

How he always successfully fleed from the cops is another mystery. Fortunately, he also wore his pink 'work outfit' and his plague doctor mask. Seriously, how did he even managed to get one of those? Did he travel through time? Heck yeah, he did.

However, this years Valentine's Day was something else, and not because (F/N) hadn't come over yet to show you his uniform. It was actually new to you because you lived with skeletons now. And they all fell head over heels for you. Well, shit.

You would usually just ignore them, but today... let's just say it had gone a bit ridiculous.

--- Warning: (Jealous) Fights incoming~ ---

When you went out of your room, Blueberry stood there, blushing bright blue with a rose. "HIYA, (Y/N)! I, THE MAGNIFICENT SANS, WOULD LIKE TO ASK YOU T-" Suddenly, he got roundhouse kicked by Skullface.

Blueberry accidentally let go of his rose. Skullface caught it in mid-air and held it out towards you with a flirtatious wink,

"would you like to b-" Honey punched him to the ground next to Blueberry.

"Haven't I told you to NOT roundhouse kick my bro?" He asked with a scowl. He then turned around when he noticed your presence. Honey blushed as put out one skeletal hand from his pockets, a small chocolate heart was in his hand.

"(Y/N), would you give me the honor to-" He was cut off by Blueberry grabbing his leg which caused Honey to fall down. Skull face took this opportunity to ask you again, but before he could stand up, Blueberry tripped him with one leg while he still held onto his brother's leg.

You quietly made your way to the bathroom, trying to avoid the skeletons as good as possible. The other three in front of your door had no idea where you've gone to because they weren't paying attention to your movements as they were fighting over who gets to stand up and ask you first.