Chapter 3 ~ Four Opposites

Author's POV

"hey kid, say 'bread'." Sans said as you both lied on the couch, waiting for Papyrus to come back.

"Bread?" You said, unsure of why he wanted you to say this. Suddenly, he flicked your forehead.

"get flicked on the head!" He laughed. But he soon stopped when he noticed small tears welling up in your cute (e/c) eyes, which made him feel... guilty.

"u-um sorry... I used to do this with my bro when he was little..." Sans said quickly, you kept your face down which was covered a bit by your (h/l) (h/c) hair. (If you always wear a ponytail like me then I'm sorry, just let us keep your hair open for some scenes.^^)

"I-It's o-okay..." You said, trying to sound okay with it.

The front door opened to reveal Sans's little brother in his usual red and black battle armor. "SANS! HUMAN! I'M BACK!" Papyrus turned to the both of you. You were still looking at the ground which made Papyrus slightly concerned.

He made his way over to you and kneeled down, then he lifted your head with his glove under your chin, his eyesockets met your shining (e/c) eyes, which still had some tears.

"Sans. What did you do?" Papyrus voice was so unusual quiet and creepy, which sended shivers down your spine. (Kill me pls.)

You couldn't see Sans with your hair covering half of your view, but you could tell that he was nervously sweating, fearing of a punishment. (I'm out.)

"i-i didn't do anything, boss." Sans answered, you could tell that Papyrus knew he was lying.

"Don't lie to me, Sans. You did something she dislikes."

Papyrus seemed to remember something.

"Human? What is your name?"

"U-Um... M-My n-name is-"

Everything went black...

---------- (Your dream isn't over yet.) ----------

You suddenly were back at the Skelebros house. However, it looked different than before.
It looked... happier.

"HUMAN! WOULD YOU LIKE SOME TACOS?" the cheery short skeleton asked/yelled from the kitchen.
"Yes, please!" You yelled (not as loud as Sans) back.

You were currently watching NTT-TV with Papyrus sitting next to you, smoking a cigarette.

You would have probably thought 'What the hell?' if you would've noticed that this was just a 'dream'.

It was like your body had a mind of its own, you stood up and went straight towards the kitchen. Papyrus looked confused at your walking figure, also a bit suspicious since he knew of the other timelines where Chara committed genocide.

...

But you weren't Chara.

He already knew this from your appearance. You've never been in any other timeline before. Neither have you ever killed a monster, he knew this because your LOVE was way too low, LV 1.