Chapter 4 ~ Nicknames and Gentlemen

Author's POV

"U-Um... Ink?" The AU-creator hummed in response.

"A-Am I allowed to give t-the others n-nicknames? I-It's not like I don't l-like their names, b-but it's just t-that-." Ink cut you off.

"That it's a bit annoying and it feels just disrespectful to call everyone by their AU and character names? I know. I can ask the others if they're okay with it." He said, you gave him a shy nod as he made his way to the AU Skelebros who should be somewhere scattered around the living room and kitchen.

You sighed, 'Better start with the names, maybe some of them will like them. I know that at least the kind bros would like to have a nickname.'

~

"Alright guys, listen up!" Every skeleton looked at Ink, either curious or annoyed.

"(Y/N) would like to give each of you a nickname and she wanted to ask if you're fine with it. The Classic Brothers, Error and me will keep our names since they're the originals afterall. Error and me already go by out nicknames, it would be useless to make up new ones. So, anyone here who still wants to be called by their AU plus character's name?"

None of the skeletons raised a hand.

Some wanted to raise their skeletal hands, but something in them stopped them when they heard that you wanted to make their nicknames.

"It's settled then, (Y/N) will make nicknames for you!" Ink said as he went back to the room you were in. No, you were not in your own bedroom, you were in another empty room, getting everything ready for more skeletons that might pop up out of nowhere like the other ones.

"(Y/N), they allow your idea." He spoke, then he saw you already making up names on a sheet of paper.

"EEK!" You were startled by him popping up like that. Ink smiled warmly when he heard your cute squeal.

You looked behind you and sighed relieved.

"O-Oh, H-Hey Ink! Y-You startled me." You said as you calmed down again by the sight of the rainbow skeleton.

"S-So um... I-I already m-made up s-some names for t-the others." Ink peeked over your shoulder to read some perfect fitting names on the paper...

Inktale Sans - Ink

Errortale Sans - Error

Undertale Sans - Sans

Undertale Papyrus - Papyrus

Underfell Sans - Edge

Underfell Papyrus - Red

Underswap Sans - Blueberry / Blue

Underswap Papyrus - Honey