Chapter 13 ~ Burnador

Author's POV

You walked towards the park gates and spotted the teen you searched for. He also spotted you and smiled... slightly perverted, but you ignored that part.

"Hey, (Y/N)! Wait- Why is there a cut on your cheek?" He asked. The guy may have sounded concerned, but he didn't care about your safety at all.

"... I-I accidentally c-cut myself w-when I-I m-made breakfast." You lied while holding your cheek.

"Hm... Alright then. What should we do now? Any suggestions?" He asked.

"W-We could just walk a-around f-for a bit. M-Maybe we'll find s-something else t-to do." You suggested, (G/N) nodded and walked with you through the park's opening.

However, you didn't notice three pair of eye sockets following your every move.

"I really don't like this guy." Edge stated "he acts all nice around her but he just wants to fuck her."

"Language, Underfell." Nightmare said while he rolled his eyes.

"YoU cAn'T PrOvE oThErWiSe. He rEaLlY OnLy wAnTs To fUcK HeR."

"Language." Nightmare glared at Error "I may be evil at times but that doesn't mean I'm cussing like you two. And just because I look like myself from the past doesn't mean I'm not serious about this stuff."

Edge raised a bonebrow and smirked, "weren't you just cussing last time we had a meeting in your castle?"

"hAh!" Error smirked "StRuCk a NeRvE tHeRe, hE's SoOoO rIgHt~."

Nightmare growled, "That was just because you were all on drugs or something. Each one of you did something absolutely weird, like trying to marry one of my beds and cheat on it with the staircase." He glared specifically at Edge.

The skeleton scoffed, "hey, don't look at me like that. marrying a bed isn't as bed as ya think. this birch didn't want me... and at least the staircase didn't let me down."

Error snorted at the puns, Nightmare didn't seem amused though. But let's face it, he mentally laughed his ass off.

"But seriously," Nightmare sighed "how come three of us are now able to leave the house? The others said only two could leave."

"We wOuLd HaVe nEvEr FoUnD tHaT OuT wItHoUt EdGe'S iDeA Of bLiNdLy rUnNiNg InTo tHe BaRrIeR." Error answered "MaYbE iT's LiKe a GaMe. i'Ll CoNfRoNt pUpPeT's FrIeNd aBoUt ThIs. hE SeEmS tO KnOw mOrE aBoUt ThE hOuSe ThAn wE Do."

Edge saw you and (G/N) walking into the park. "guys, they're leavin'. c'mon." He said and then ran into the park, still silently hidden like a ninja. The other two skeletons nodded at each other and followed Edge, just as silent and hidden as he was.