The unthinkable.-22

Well on the drive home after that strange encounter of that mysterious appearance of whatever he saw while driving, we are on out toes on the way back to him dropping me off back to place.

" you know i have to think about travis , u know i was married one time too but now am divorced been for many of years so i know the feeling of getting a divorce and not wanting to tell anyone because it makes u feel a feeling of unaccomplished as being a lover or partner like you can't do "love" correctly or something , but still i do have to think about it and get my feeling correct to see if we can move past this you understand what i am saying trav?"

-he takes a deep breath- " all i can tell you is that i'm sorry i didnt tel you, or even metion it to you, its up to you to do what you want with it, i truley like you, if i didnt want to be with you i wouldnt of even kept trying to even talk to you or even waste my time [ not saying i am]"

-i shake my head-......

we reach my home, and i look at travis then look at my house , i see a person walk by my fromt window, "holy crap!"

-what is it now dawn?-

"THERE IS SOMEONE INSIDE MY HOUSE, I JUST SAW THEM PASS BY FRONTROOM WINDOW" dawn screams

travis grabs my house keys and throws open the truck door, and runs towards my front door "STAY IN THERE AND LOCK THE DOORS"

He unlocks the door slowly trying not to make any noise , -click the key turns over the lock - he pushes the door slowly open , and sticks his head in the door, but doesn't see anyone in the main room,so he pushes the door open all the way and walks in (dawn takes a breath as she sees him disappear inside her house) travis walks towards the kitchen to check it out, opening all the doors in the house [closets,pantry and bedroom doors]

-he walks back outside to the truck-

i roll my window down, he sticks his hands on the window seal and says in a questionable voice

" i don't see anyone of anything that could have been there, you sure you seen someone there?"

"yes i did, i"m not seeing things travis" .......