dinner plans-20

as we sit there just waiting for our table to be free , "or whatever they do behind them curtains before the tables are free, not sure if they don't want us to see how they clean tables or something" i crack a whisper at travis.

"so how are you tonight my lovely lady" he says in a funny old english accent... as i giggle in enjoyment..

the waiter shows up with our silverware and menus and ask us what we prefer to drink on this lovely afternoon, as i answer with my order ,Travis's' phone rings he looks at the caller id; and sets it back down on the table, i look at him with a questioning look , then i look back at the waiter "um does this place have red wine?" "yes ma'am we do" " wonderful i would enjoy that [i look at Travis for his order] he still looking at his phone, looks like he is thinking about that person that called....

as we finish our food and our conversation i wipe my mouth off with my lap napkin "so t, why didn't you answer that phone call, its not like you not to answer anyone when they call"

he takes a deep breath, and closes his eyes a lil and looks at me as he saying " why did you have to ask"

"sorry i said to him, ill leave it be i guess it was just a question anyways, my bad t"

he says ever so softly as he don't want to blare it out to the world or if he ashamed of it.... " its my attorney for my divorce dawn, and I'm not ready to deal with him right now"

my eyes grow wide in amazement " you're married and I've been letting you stay in my home, what do you say to her where you are at?!"

" i don't dawn, that's the part of [the big D] you are splitting up, you don't have to report back to anyone"