ch:31-- bad gut feeling

They start to head home in Travis's old clunker as the bumper get worse and the ride becomes uncomfortable the feeling inside Dawn's stomach erupts , she reaches to her tummy and holds her arm over her stomach to try and calm it down like a strange phone call was not enough to stir up her stomach enough. All the she could think of was , how they got ahold of her phone, how did they install it & the most important thing of all who was that because that voice sounded so familiar . She remembers when she heard the voice the hairs on the back of her neck and her arm hairs stood up as she got the chills and then she thinks to herself " i know who it is " . Travis is on his side of the truck just watching the road as he is driving turning his head every now and again to chew on his thumb nail to keep his mind off of things.

They pull into the drive and both of there eyes widen in questioning of what they pulled up to.

[ The front door busted of it hedges , the window in a million pieces an her clothes are scattered all over the porch , as they both get out the truck and see what the hell went on Travis put his arm over her chest,: let me go in first , i need you safe" he says in a deep unsure voice]

He steps into the house and first thing he sees is that the living room is smashed and tore apart and nothing is in one piece , he steps out and yells to dawn , who is sitting on top of the hood of the truck. You need to call the police now ! he screams in such urgency .

He hears the floor squeak from behind him from the old wooden floors , in a quick motion he turns and nothing was there . he wipes over his eyes ,maybe he was going blind .He knew he heard that but couldn't see it. CRASH! he hits the floor , his body goes limp as it starts to bleed on the floor. Dawn sees this and she panics and tells the Cops on the floor "bring an ambulance and hurry!"

She steps in to check on him and tries to help him, as she steps in ,a hand goes over her mouth and a cloth is put in place of the hand . She start to get dizzy, her body goes limps and she looses motion.

her body gets pulled across the floor. Her heels get dragged across the floor leaving marks from being dragged, she looses her left shoe. She can hear everything but her body to weak to wake. She then feels the wind upon her face an she knows its not the front door . ..

[[is this a kidnapping, a hijacking... is Travis ok... who did this... tune is for next chapter to fine out]]