confusion-21

"so you are just know telling me, that you are married ...really Travis , you do not know how pist i am right now! i have had a married man sleeping in the same room as me and that same man has even asked me out on a date you know that is still consider cheating!!! " i shout quietly at him while trying to leave the restaurant......

"dawn, Dawn, COME ON NOW! , DON'T BE LIKE THIS I DIDN'T WANT TO TELL YOU , BECAUSE i knew you would be like this, this is the only reason i haven't told you, why would i risk loosing anything we had, my lawyer said the papers would be finalized by the 15th of this month, that's only 2 weeks away then i can have this all behind me"

-dawn walks away slowly as she runs her fingers threw her hair as she makes way to the car-

"tr-av , just take me home would ya? i really don't wanna talk about it right now , please"

-Travis climes in the driver side door and starts to drive and slams on the breaks in reverse-

" HOLY HELL TRAVIS WHAT IS YOU'RE PROBLEM, HAVE YOU LOST YOU'RE EVER LASTING MIND ?! " in a panting voice i swear...

"i saw someone standing there behind the car i couldn't tell who it was, all i know is they started to run to the empty park-n-lot in that empty warehouse over there , that's all i could see..... you all right?"

"yeah I'm OK, she whips her hands across her face, that was strange, you said you saw someone? tr av there was no one near this vehicle for 30 ft, how could they get there so from any where...."

" I'm not sure lets just get home"....