-lost in time-6

i wake to the song of a beeping noise " bloop bloop bloop" it just keeps repeating itself, i finally open my eyes , "I'M IN A HOSPITAL ,WHAT THE HELL  I DO NOW"  i say Ina frantic-scared voice....

i try to get out of bed , my legs feel week , i have wires ,tubes and needles everywhere on me. i remove my oxygen tube that's jammed in my noise.these weird stickers are stuck on me to hold the wired down, they are off now. i think to myself " i'm not even going to try to attempt to take this needle out of my arm.."

i sit up and "man i feel woozy" i let my body relax , who knows how long i been out... something this simple can be a deadly blood clot waiting to happen....

i crab on-to the pole that my liquids are hanging on,[ i chuckle  i can't believe i just thought of that] i go to stand up  , my legs are a little wobbly, but i think i'ma be alright...

 i take one step away from my bed and a man steps through the door wearing white sneakers, dark blue jeans and a button up t-shirt on that  has little white strips going down it , his face clean shaved as a baby bottom and a smile that can lift you away. He speaks," HI , Dawn right? , i'm Travis, least that's what it says on my birth certificate"  he chuckles....

--vote& comment if u please ♥--