28: questionable thinking

Well I know it's been awhile.. but I'm here to pick it up again...so here we go :)..

Dawn lies up against the wall as she is shaking like a leaf ,trying not to think who broke into her house ,was even in her bedroom ,was she sleeping! Was she in a different room?? Or is it someone she knew... words can not express the thoughts that where running through her head right this moment. I mean SERIOUSLY.... she snapped out of it seeing everyone and everything around her in so many different views and offset colors.. THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING! She stands up and grabs the box and walks it to the trash ... and throws it away ,washes her hands and whipped them off. there still some water droplets on her fingertips ,she can feel them. So she whipped them on her pants... grabs her drink ,takes a small sip to wet her whistle .. walks back in the front room as calm and collected e as can be like nothing ever happened or went down.. So good looking what we do today?? Any plans?? How about we go out to eat... (she ignores the cops like there not even there) so what do you say??
Travis replies, what are you OK?? You just went through something so dramatic and was flipping your lid 5minutes ago? I mean I would flip my wig and never wanna see anybody or outside any time soon... dawn smirks and giggles...
Well I'm sorry I am not you . So please can we go
. They walk past the tall men. Travis says, guess we will be seeing you around.. please see your way out and don't touch anything ..
They walk out there door ,Travis confused as ever. Dawn skipping towards the truck like a little school girl. Where to eat? Got any ideas? Dawn pops off towards him.. I am kind of hungry for. Some good ole fashion biscuits and gravy ,oooo with sausage.. (10minutes over last in silence) her mind had blocked every bit out she literally is going crazy in her own membrane it has lost her so much that it happen broke her) they arrive at the dinner and the waitress comes to their table and take there order of there drinks and what they want to eat..
Travis reaches for her hand and he grabs it in a soft touch she doesn't grab back only stairs out the window as if she had no soul. There food returns with there drinks.. she grabs her fork and stabs one of her biscuit and grabs the knife and cuts it up and takes a bite and two more and sets her silverware back down . And gets up and walks away .. Travis just stares at her . Seeing she heading for the door ,he drops money on the table an runs after her she touched the door knob ,he grabs her other hand,she turns her head looks at him . There was no color ,there was no meaning just dark pupil, darkness period. He lets go and follows her. She starts walking into traffic and he grabs her wrist again and pulls her back as a car was heading her way.. and he holds her hand till they get to the truck and pretty much had to drag her there. We are going home!! He ammerged ...