decisions-23

-SILENCE - dawn what do can't to do? go in, or what?? .... dawn takes a deep breath,... Idk what I what I what I want to do. she starts playing with her finger tips with her other things while she thinks.... Travis said out the blue... " I know we are not on good terms right now but, you can stay there by yourself, or I can stay here for support, &/or we can go back to place so you can see that I'm not with anyone but you... you think that... dawn I'm willing to show you that or even prove anything for you not to think bad of me.. you mean the world to me and I don't want anything to make you think any less of me.... dawn looks at him with tears in her eyes... "Travis you mean that " ... (Travis looking at the house not paying attention ) "huh,what" he questions her..... -taking a deep breath, she repeats herself- "what all you said do you mean it? .... miss I don't saying anything I do not mean.. when I speak I speak from the heart... that's me and that's all I'm going to be... and only you know who I really am.. (she's all smiles..) well I guess I can use the company.. least I can think and talk to you some more.. -she opens the truck's door and steps out closing it behind her-. they walk to dawn's house... they get to the door step. she grabs the door nob and takes a deep breath as she walks in just waiting for something to scare her.. -first step in as Travis walks in behind her,he closes the door slowly.. she puts herbpurse and jacket on the couch..""I need as drink after this, trav you like a drink"" travis sits on the couch while dawn goes in the kitchen to fix the drinks... ....-silently sitting on the couch, he looks up at dawn, walking into the definition.. - she sits down on the couch with her leg first so she can sit on it- "" so what? what else you got to tell me "" dawn looks at Travis and questions him...