that night --chptr 13

through out the next few minutes the akward silence filled the room, no thoughts in our mind but the thoughts of how the odd moment whn the glass broke... travis has an odd look on his face as he picks up the glass off the floor.

"probally to hot in here" he explains.

"Howw odd was that travis "in a scared /exited voice i mumble..

---the night----

travis insisted that he stayed the night,eveen if i said no he would've camped outside ...so i had no choice ,(i mean come on, i don't see no wrong in it,he just being protective)

-later on-

its about 8,time for something to snack on before bed.

looking through the cabinets and cubers "i need to get some food in this house" i whisper to myself out loud, a deep voice replied "maybe tomorrow" i look at the direction the voice came from, looking directly at him "what never seen a man without pants (he points to his boxers)" a smart ass comment comes out of Travis's' mouth....

"hey Travis , meant to tell you, i have a spare bedroom(bed an all) that old couch is a backache waiting to happen "

"hey dawn, thanks for looking out fir me sweetie" he grabs his things as he turns the corner ,disappearing from site...

i walk back to the cumbered, "whop" i fall into the huge open door tearing down a shelf of can...

the loud noise makes Travis come running, "dawn u OK" he scare fully says...i pick myself up,"i guess,yeah" "something hit me in the back and i fell ...

he looks around the scatted cans ,kicking one here n there, "i don't see anything"