another weird thing- 19

Another weird thing,another day i guess this is my luck, does anyone know who this is?!

The detective says to me “this ma’am is our other victom she only knows her first name “dalilah”  - as they get her  on to ambulance bed, his partner tell’s me they found her in the database for stealing from a grocery store her name is [ dalilah rose carter ] . She must have somehow got loose from  the hospital i do not know how...

highway sideways.Tell me detective how far in the woods did she go? Farther than i?

Dawn the hunter says that she was almost at the other end of the other side, so yeah i would assume so. I reply to him, bc when travis found me he was whispering “i hope you havent gone to far” is still dont know what he ment by that to this day, but she did go father than i, so that cant be a good sign, i am going to have to ask him what he ment by that bc that can not be any good news when a scare man whispers that to someone when they trying to rescue you...

I call the hospital on the way home, 8-7-8­_5-9-1

SCRRREEECHHH!  My brakes lockup and the phone i was holding now is the back seat as my car  slides down the  highway...as it comes to a hault i’m looking around of what could have caused this weird situation of my car locking up on me, i turn my head left and right while i reach for my phone  in the backseat, i look at the woods to my right, oddly a flash back acures to me THATS THE WOODS I WAS FOUND IN!--O DEAR GAWD!'

I scramble around back to the front seat, calling travis, ring,ring—hello sweetness, travis answers the phone.

I loudly say to him, shut up [ i put my hnd to my face n pinch my nose] not now travis,

Sorry he apologizes to me... anyways, whats up? You sound scared...

My brakes just locked up, and im infront of the woods where i was, and i do not like it a single bit! Not  an second,but my cars starts[ i turn the key] but it will not let the car move and so im stuck....

O dam, tavis curses at the thought, i guess i’ll be there in the minute with a tow truck, also...

----the diner----          

Thank you again for getting the tow truck and what not, my car has never done that before on me ever, i swear theres some bad luck on me i’m telling you....