mystery darkness- chptr15

as we make it up the stairs , Travis' hands are full with his belongings, me i have his bedding .

we finally get to my  bedroom, [ up the stairs and to the right, you hit the bathroom you have gone to far]

while Travis makes his way to putting his things away i'm making his bed on the floor, [ he whispers from across the room, " you know dawn I'm not trying to get in you're pants or making sound like I'm a pervert or anything, but you are a fine glass of water or wine which ever you choose" i give out a light chuckle, " thank you, you made my night , i appreciate it ;] "" i cant stop smiling now, thanks my cheeks are going to hurt now, and no I'm not complain I'm glad that they going to hurt , they can be hurting for a bad reason i laugh"

 as he lays down in  his home made bed, he grabs my ankle as i get in bed and pulls on it a bit, forces me to fall off my bed; i land next to him " o you're funny Mr" i smirk....

'what i do?" he questions

"o nothing just pulled me off my bed that's all"

"i did no such thing" in a sarcastic voice he replies..

"bullshit i felt you're hand" i crawl into bed...

'fine you caught me, i was trying to get a snuggle partner but no, someone had to question it" he sticks out his tongue.

" see how hard was that, you could have just asked me"

-we both roll over in our covers-

[wanna come snuggle, i hear in a muffled voice]

-i throw a pillow at him, " shut up" -

[[ tick, tick ]] there's a tapping at the window

"o come on now Travis go to sleep" drowsily i say...

- i look at Travis when i turn over, he is sound asleep-