messed up -12

as we walk through the rummage, what the hell is up with this, Travis looks at me, " got a crazy ex or something?"

ha-ha Travis, no i dnt have a crazy one, i have regular ex's just like everyone else."

i go around picking up the demolished items in my house, walking to the fireplace, picking up pitcher frames or my childhood , i chuckle " Travis you wanna see something funny" i smile. "sure whats up?" i show him a picture from my 10th birthday party,when my face was covered in icing... "omg this is you, aw you were a cute kid, unlike me i was chubby as hell"

we continue picking up junk scattered across the floor,fixing the couch and putting the wood back in the piles.

after finishing cleaning, i walk over to the kitchen n pore me a glass of soda "you want something to drink" i ask?

'eh maybe, sure why not, what do you have'? i have "tea and soda, o and what [but who likes water] i laugh :]

we make our way to the couch, we now sit next to each other, i ask him " so why are you so into my case [as i call it]' , he replies, ' bc i am an fired, researcher, and what happened to you, i know much\ about,and plus you're gorgeous.

"stop it you're making me blush"

he returns a smile :D

i look back at him, CRASH! a frame busts on a picture frame HOW IN THE HELL! we both scream.....