being stuck-10♥

A day goes by "why have they not let me out" i'm fine. no brain damage, no broken bones" i mumble to the doctor who is standing next to me, with his hand on my wrist checking my pulse.... he replies back to me in a kind voice, " we will check you're status in a hour, your blood work and signs then you'll be free to go"

[he walks out of the room]

i turn on the television *flipping through the channels* nothing but junk [ i say Ina breath]

my door creeps open and a man in a Hood walks in "excuse me? i say to him in a startled voice" he shuts the door

[ he pulls down the hood to revile who he is] in a deep voice he say " who-else would it be, expecting someone else? he chuckles'

in relief i sigh, how you get past them , let me guess you wow'd them with you're manly charm"? [ i smile] sorry i haven't seen any body these bitchy nurses that like to prick me n so on."

Travis looks at me oddly, " i walked passed them, they didn't no it was me, everyone has there hoods up. it's raining if you couldn't tell"

[she looks around. "what window do you see smart ass"]

[too-shay, Mr's dawn]

have the cops found you yet? i say randomly..... no are they looking for me travis questions"

in a quick sentence {kind of sorta you can say, i giggle]

------story time-----

we sit there in silence watching the tv  , some show the new is producing.... i look at him and ask... "so you know this thing right? anyways you could possible tell me about it?

-[ he nods ]

i do know of it madam, but story time is going to have to wait until i return because they are going to come in here in about a hour and release you... [ he points the record board outside her door] but i think you'll need a ride home i assume? you have a home don't you he smiles :] ---

dawn smiles, yes i own a home my parents  gave it to me [bless their souls] before they passed :] i guess i'll take up you're offer since i am not walking home...