Chapter TwentyOne

I stand up and I laugh. I look towards the window and I smile, finally it's day out. I use the bathroom before leaving the room and making my way downstairs. It's quiet out, I wonder where everyone is. I open the front door and I step out. 

I take a seat on the porch and I sigh, I'm bored again. 

'You look so beautiful.'

'And you look like shit. What's your point?' 

Someone touches my shoulder making me jump.

Chris laughs and sits down, "You look like you've seen a ghost."

"Nope, just an asshole wolf." 

He pretends to pout, "Aw I didn't know you thought of me that way."

I turn and I look at him disgusted, "You kidnapped me and held me against my will for two months. How did you not know?"

He smiles, "You act like that was a bad thing."

I turn away and I roll my eyes, "It was asshole."

He grabs my wrist and twists it making me groan, "Call me an asshole again and I'll break your wrist."

Chris lets my wrist go when Kale walks out of a smaller building near this huge house.

We both stand up and we make our way over to him. Kale smiles at me before turning to Chris, "What can I do for you?"

Chris smiles, "I think it's about time to hold our annual wolf get together."

Kale nods, "I was about to send out the invite actually."

I look at them funny so Kale turns to me.

"Every year we invite packs from all over the world and we party." Kale says brushing his hair back with his hand, "You're invited too."

I smile though it's fake, "Sounds fun."

Chris nods, "There's food from all over the world!"

"Awesome." I say kicking a pebble on the ground.