Chapter Thirty Four

Almost an hour later I was sitting on Kale's couch tickling Lily. After getting up and walking for a bit my stab wound healed all the way. All I have left is a gnarly scar, honestly I think its pretty cool. I think all of my scars are cool. 

Kale sits down on the couch and begins tickling me, "Run Lily Run!"

I let Lily go and she takes off in a bolt up the stairs.

Kale lets me go and sighs, "We should go deal with the problem upstairs."

You shouldn't read the rest of this chapter if violence makes you uncomfortable or sick. The rest of the chapter is full of torture.

I stand up after Kale stands up and we make our way upstairs and into Kale's room. I hear Chris banging in the bathroom, he must be mad. 

Kale opens the bathroom door and we walk in. Kale takes the gag out of Chris's mouth.

"LET ME THE FUCK GO!!!" Chris yells banging around, "I'LL SHIFT AND RIP YOUR THROATS OUT!!!"

Kale laughs and leans up against the wall, "Shift and you'll pop your hips and shoulders out of place but its your choice."

"That's exactly what he said to me the first day he kidnapped me."

Kale nods and takes his phone out before calling someone, "Bring the bag. I'm in my bathroom. Mhm. Mhm. Okay."

He clicks his phone off and turns to me, "I'm going hurt him really bad before I kill him. If you are really his mate there is a chance that after he dies you will suffer from extreme depression. Do you not want me to do this because I don't have to kill him."

Chris begins screaming and yelling even more but I ignore him.

I shrug, "Not like I'm not already depr-"

I get cut off by Blaine running into the bathroom holding a black bag. He whispers something in Kale's ear before setting the bag on the sink and walking out.

Kale unzips the bag and opens it up. There is a bunch of syringes, glass bottles labeled funny things, a couple knifes, some duck tape, and a black gun. He takes a syringe and a bottle out and he fills the syringe up with the clear liquid.

Kale turns to Chris holding the syringe, "Shift."

Chris shakes his head, "No and you can't make me!"

Kale laughs and walks over to the bathtub, "That's what you think. Last chance, shift or I'll make you shift."

Chris shakes his head no so Kale walks over and sticks the syringe in Chris's neck. A minute later Chris is shifting. His bones crack just as his joints get popped out of place. He looks disgustingly disfigured. My heart starts racing and my mind is telling me to do something to help but I ignore it.

Kale walks over to the black bag and pulls out another glass bottle filled with something called morphine. He fills it up and walks back over to Chris shoving the needle in his neck, well I think its his neck.

Chris shifts back to human, his arm out of place and his legs turning purple. All he can do is scream, I'm guessing that didn't feel so good.

Kale turns to me and grabs my arm with Chris's name cut into it, "Did Chris do this?"

I nod looking over at Chris's sad hurt eyes. Kale nods and pulls out a serrated blade from the bag. He walks over to Chris and slaps his face hard.

"Can't have you going to sleep now can I?" He stabs Chris in the arm and begins cutting up and down making Chris scream in agony. When Chris is done the bottom of the tub is filled with blood.

Chris looks at me with pleading eyes, 'Please no..'

I shake my head, as much as my mind is telling my body to help. My body is telling my mind no.

Kale lifts up Chris shirt before walking back over to his bag and pulling out a knife. The same type of knife that Chris stabbed me with. Kale walks back over to Chris and laughs, "Time for the finale."

Kale plunges the knife into Chris's belly. Almost instantly the life drains from Chris's eyes and I scream up. My mind hurts, everything hurts! Kale turns around and grabs me, "Its okay. Its okay."

I look at Chris's lifeless body and I burst out crying. After having someone in your head for so long the quietness is deafening. The world begins spinning before I pass out.