Chapter Thirty Two

I look between them and I growl showing my teeth. I wait for them to make the next move which Draven does. He runs forward trying to pounce on me but I dodge so he basically runs into the wall. The guy with brown hair runs forward and tries jumping on me which I dodge again.

'Shift and help me!' 

I try biting Draven's neck but he moves to the side so I end up biting his shoulder. I fight them both for almost ten minutes with no help whats so ever when I hear a door get busted down. I turn away from Draven and I run towards the brown haired guy who shifted back and is holding a sharp knife to Lily's throat.

He shakes his head and pushes the knife into Lily's throat, "Shift or I'll kill her."

I sigh and I shift back. I quickly throw on my sweater and I reach up and I touch my cheek. Its bleeding.

The brown haired guy pushes Lily onto one of the couches before walking over to me, "Did you really think you could win?"

I shrug, "If Chris helped me I would have."

I look down at Chris who is sitting up against the wall touching his face.

Draven shifts back and sighs, "For a girl you fight amazing."

I shrug and the brown haired guy pushes me on the couch next to Lily. She doesn't even seem scared, unlike me. This is freaking terrifying.

The brown guy walks into Chris's bedroom and pulls on some of his clothes before walking back out and over to Chris.

The brown haired guy pulls on his boots and kicks Chris in the stomach making him fall to the ground on his back. The brown haired guy brings his foot up and slams it down on Chris's face making him pass out.

I look at the tv and I sigh. When I was fighting the brown haired guy I got knocked into the tv which fell off the desk it was on and shattered. That was my only means of entertainmenttttt!

I look at Chris who has blood pouring out of his nose and mouth. Asshole deserves it. I put my life and Lily's life on line for his and he didn't even try to help me. 

I wish Kale was here. He would have protected me. Speaking of Kale, I miss Kale so much. I'm at the point where I don't even care about my safety I need to get back to Kale. 

"Kill him." I hear snapping me out of my thoughts.

"What?"I ask looking at Draven confused.

"Kill Chris and we will take you home." Draven says shrugging.

I look at Chris and I look at Lily before standing up, "Promise?"

The brown haired person nods, "Promise."

I walk over to Chris and I pick up the knife. I take a deep breath and I go to plunge the knife in his neck.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi guys

Just wanted to say thank you all for 1k reads and 100 votes. We reached this on 2/25/17. 

Have a amazingly fabulous awesome day! Unless you don't want to then you have a plain day.