Chapter Thirty Three

I walk over to Chris and I pick up the knife. I take a deep breath and I go to plunge the knife in his neck but Chris grabs my arm and twists it so that its facing me. Both the other boys go to stop him but its too late and I get stabbed in my belly. 

I let go of the knife and I grab my stomach. 

"OMGOMGMOMG I'm so sorry! Sklyer Nononoononn." Chris says grabbing my stomach trying to stop the bleeding.

Both of the other boys run over freaking out. I look down at my stomach, that's a lot of blood. I might not survive this.

I go to say something but I become insanely dizzy and I pass out.

~~~~~~~~~

Some Time Later

~~~~~~~~~

I wake up to the sound of beeping. I open my eyes and I look around. Everything is white, like really white. I groan sitting up, I'm in a hospital. For a second I thought I was in heaven. Dang it, I survived.

I take a deep breath when a doctor comes in the room.

"Good to see you awake. How are you feeling?" He asks picking up a chart from next to my bed.

"Amazing." I croak, "Can I have some water?"

He nods and hands me a clear cup with a huge straw. I take a drink and I smile, I was so thirsty.

The doctor turns to me and smiles, "There's a young man here to see you. Would you like me to them them your awake?"

I shrug, "Sure I guess."

I don't really want to see Chris but I guess I should. He did stab me after all. Like sure I was gonna stab him but thats not the point.

"Kale?" I ask sitting up even farther. It feels amazing to see Kale. Even though he didn't even try to find me. 

He runs over and hugs me making me groan. 

"Sorry." He says quickly, "How are you feeling?"

"Like I was stabbed?"

He awkwardly rubs the back of his neck, "I'm sorry..."

I raise my eyebrow, "You didn't stab me."

"No but Chris did and if I just brought you home when you ran in the forest you wouldn't have got stabbed."

I shrug making me groan, "I could have still got stabbed, you never know."

He sighs, "You should get some sleep."

"Where's Lily and Chris?"

"Lily is at my house playing with some toys and Chris is all tied up in my bathtub." 

I sigh, "I want to go home."

Kale nods, "We can go home any time you want just ask me."

"Kale can you take me home?" 

Kale smiles lightly, "I'll go talk to the doctor, get some rest."

Its finally over. I just want a normal life, well a normal life as a wolf.

I eat a green jello cup that's next to me and I fall back asleep dreaming about Bill Nye.