☆ 2 ☆

Tom felt a tap on his shoulder. Tom looked over to see the the taller blonde boy standing over him.
"Hello, Tom?" Tord said looking down at the flustered brit.
"H-hi?" Tom said, sounding confused. He wasnt sure why Tord was talking to him, and that made him nervous.
"I had a question-" Tord was cut off by a tall ginger boy, walking over.
"Tord!! Have you seen Edd?" The ginger soon got distracted by the small strange looking boy with Tord.
"Who are you??"
"This is Tom, Matt." Tord stated
"Oh! Hello Tim!" Matt smiled brightly.
Tom just nodded, and didnt bother correcting Matt.
"Edd is in the office i think, there was a problem with his schedule." Tord said, answering Matts previous question.
"Oh, alright! Are you going to lunch?"
Tord nodded and looked at Tom.
"Wanna sit with us?" Tord asked
"Oh..uh, sure." Tom nods, glad he's found people to sit with at lunch.
"Im going to go hang out with Edd, see you last period!" Matt waved at Tord and Tom before walking off to the office.
Tord waved back at him then started walking towards the cafeteria. Tom followed, watching the ground as he walked and occasionally glancing at Tord.
As they got to the cafeteria, Tord lead Tom to a table near the back. Tord sat down, and Tom sat across from him.
Tord looked at Tom, who was looking at the table.
"So, Tom" Tord hums softly. "Whats with your eyes? If you dont mind me asking."
Tom held in a sigh, and shrugged.
"I was born with them, doctors couldnt figure out why theyre like this."
Tord nodded "They are cool."
Tom was shocked from that statement, but didnt show it.
"..Thanks"
Tord nodded again, and opened his bag. Taking a small red book out.
Tom looked at the cover, it saying "Communism?".
Tom looked away, taking his phone out. Tord read his book quietly.
Several minutes passed, till Tom felt a softly tap on his foot. This caused him to look up from his phone and over to a still reading Tord. Tom looked back down at his phone, wondering if the tap was intentional.
Around ten minutes later Tord set his book down and looked at Tom. Tom saw the motion and looked at Tord.
Tord smiled "Hello."
That made Tom feel very awkward.
"Uh, hi" Tom said with a forced chuckle.
"What classes do you have next?" Tord asked, looking Tom over slightly.
"Oh, uh.." Tom reached into his hoodie pocket and pulled out his schedule. He held it out to Tord.
Tord took the paper and got out his own, scanning over the two.
"We have sixth period together, P.E."
Tom nodded and took his schedule back.
The bell rang and Tord got up, putting his book away. Tom got up as well.
Tord reached his hand out to Tom.
"It was nice meeting you."
Tom smiled slightly and shook his hand "you too".
And with that they parted ways.