☆ 40 ☆

I wake up with a head ache and a weight on my chest. I look down and see Tords head laying on ny chest. I think for a minute. Im naked. Why am i naked?

I close my eyes to think. My head ache pounding harder with thought. I took one of those pills, and gave one to Tord. We had sex.

I open my eyes and sit up, his head slides to my stomach. I pet his head and stare at him.

He was really sweet. Nothing hurts.

I pull my hand away and shake his shoulder lightly.

"Tord?"

He shifts slightly and slowly opens his eyes. He blinks and looks up at me.

He smiles.

"How are you feeling? Did you sleep well?" I put my hand back on his head, and played with his hair.

"I have a head ache, but i had a very nice dream."

"What was it about?"

"You, and me."

I nod, and wait for him to continue, but he doesnt. I sigh softly.

"What was that thing you gave me yesterday?"

"Some drug, it seemed to help." I smiled.

"Drug? And you dont know what it was?"

I nod. "I have other drugs too, but i dont think you need them."

"We should still try them."

"Why?"

"For fun, of course."

I nod. "Okay, well, have you smoked weed?"

He nods.

"Me too, thats one of the ones i have."

"I have a weed card." Tord says a matter of factly.

"Oh, have you been using?"

He shakes his head. "It made me sleepy."

"Tord, theres other ways you can take it. I think you should look into something, it could really help you."

He shrugs.

"Tord, your mental health is declining. Thats why i brought these drugs in the first place. If you have a way to make yourself better, why dont you?"

"Is it really that bad?"

I look at him, slightly stunned by what he just asked me.

"Yes, Tord, how have you not noticed?" I whispered softly. He raises his head slightly.

"You havent been yourself, for a really long time. Look at your arms." I keep whispering. I cup his cheeks.

"You yelled at me yesterday for nothing."

He stays silent for a moment.

"I yelled?"

"Yes, then you cried."

He looks away.

I rub his cheeks with my thumbs.

"After we're done testing this other drug. I want you to find something to make you nice, and stable. Okay?"

He looks back at me. "Okay."

"Thank you." I lean down and kiss the tip of his nose. He smiles weakly.

I pull my hands away and reach over to my pants, pulling the second baggie of pills out of my pocket. I open it and take two out, then close it. I pop one in my mouth and swallow, then give the second to Tord.

I immediatly feel my heart rate pick up. Tord pulls away from me. I shpuld put some underwear on. I reach down and grab my underwear, slipping it on. Tord already has his on. I look at him.

Everything waves downwards. I blink. Everything starts shifting. I watch Tord get off the cloud. The walls start screaming, so i cover my ears. Someones telling me to get up. I hold my ears tighter. The ceiling drips red. My body hits the black. The screaming gets louder. The fire blasts up and hits the tree.

Something grabs me. My vision blurred. Red horns with sharp teeth. His claws wrap around my wrists and pulls my hands off my ears. The sound worrbles. I start melting.

It hits me. Its yelling. Iron fills my mouth. I close my eyes and open them again. The walls drip slowly to the ground. It keeps yelling.

I feel like jello. Laughing. Everything is laughing. I join in. I dont want to be left out of the fun.

Woah

What happened. Wheres Tord.

My stomach hurts.

Ow. It hit my stomach.

Its hitting me everywhere.

Everyones laughing. I keep laughing.

What are they laughing at.

"Stop!"

My lungs feel heavy. Somethings caught in my throat. I cant laugh. It fades. I can still hear them. I cant scream. Why wont they stop. The laughing. It hurts. Gushing out of my eyes, water fills the room.

Why are they laughing.

I choke.

Stop laughing.

Coughing.

Stop it.

Hurts.

Stop!

My eyes open, his claws are on my neck. Its squeezing. I cant kick my legs.

The walls are black, red keeps dripping. My head feels tight. I gasp. I choke. I cough. I scream.

"Stop!"

They laugh.

Everything goes black.