☆ 42 ☆

Pat was talking to me alot during the car ride. He said that when him and Paul heard the sreaming, they rushed to Tords room. He said Paul had to pull him off of me, and that he kept screaming and yelling, and were scared he had done perminate damage. When he checked for a pulse he said he was surprised to find one, and that when he did he and Paul took us both to the emergency room. He said they found traces of lsd, and asked me where i got it. I told him i found it, and that i didnt know what it was.

When he pulled up into the drive way, he said that Tord had something very important to tell me. It made me anxious.

And when i heard what he had to say, my heart sank a million feet. I dont think ive ever been that mad.

-----------------------------------------------------------

"Tom?"

"Whats so important?"

He took a deep breath. "Tom, i need to go away. I dont know if ill ever see you again."

"What?" I furrowed my eye brows. "What do you mean?"

"Im sorry." He leans forward and tightly wraps his arms around me. "I love you."

I blink salt water tears and feel my heart pick up. I push him away.

"So after everything ive done for you, youre just leaving!? Out of no where!?"

"Its for the best, Tom, im sorry." He trys to grab my arms. I slap his arms away and step back, feeling my blood boil.

"Well fine!! I hope you have a blast with your new life!" I turn harshly and head to the door.

"Wait Tom-"

"Fuck off, asshole!" I flip him off and leave.

I never turn back.

I never told him i loved him.

I just left.

I left before things could settle in, before i had the chance to tell him how much he meant to me.

He didnt come to school. I never had the chance.

I tried to call his phone. The number was disconnected.

I stare at our old conversations. My heart going numb. My hands shake as i turn off the screen.

My dad yells for me. I pull myself out of bed and walk out of my room and to the living room.

He holds up Tomme bear.

"What the hells your raggity bear doin in the front yard?" He throws it at me.

I furrow my eye brows as i catch it. My hands still shaking. I feel a note on his back. I quickly walk to my room and sit on my bed. I turn the bear around and look at the taped folded up peice of paper.

I carfully take it off and open it.

"Im sorry" is written in messy hand writing.

Im alone now.