authors note 4 yrs later !

i just finished re reading the fic and yall i just gotta explain it, its 5 am rn and like i feel like most people took this shit at face value.

i took alot of artist liberty w this story too, using it mostly as a way to express certain things i was going through at the time. but guys !! they were not happy together !

tom starts with absolutely nothing, he gets beat at home and bullied at school, and self harms because of it. when he meets tord, he so far is the only person to ever "accept" tom and care for him. toms beyond desperate to be loved, especially after the teacher raping him.

tord from the begginning was only sexually attracted to tom, and got closer to him to try and understand those desires hes never expirenced. knowing his "past" its genuinely unlikely that tord actually cared for tom. tord wanted tom for his own personal gain, not to help and be a friend to.

tord ultimately manipulates and uses tom as an excuse, and then RAPES him bro !! like that isnt forgivable.

tord however isnt aware of his behavior, he thinks what he feels for tom is true love. have any of you seen 'you' on netflix, tord is equal to joe, deeply mentally ill, controlling, obsessive.

tom ignores what he truly feels and LIES to tord that things are okay, like for real stokholm guys. because he cant live with out the "best thing to ever happen to him"

theres a line in one of the later chapters where tords literally says some shit like "hes mine" and yall were like awwww omg otp

like 😳 accidentally got yall fooled fr, fooled myself even.

i wanna add that during toms bad trip, he says somethin like this isnt tord cuz hes actively ignoring the bad shit like he had from the start. it was tord, tord was never good, tord was the villian.

thank u an goodnight