☆ 5 ☆

Tord walked to the boys locker room, where P.E. is to meet. He walked to his locker, expecting to see his new friend Tom. But he wasnt there. Tord sat and decided to wait. The bell has yet to ring, maybe he just got caught up in something.
As the bell rang, a very distressed Tom walked in and over to his locker.
Tord looked him over.
Hes been crying, his hair is all messy.
Tord thought he mightve gotten into a fight?
Though, he had no bruises. Tord thought hard.
"Hey, dude, you alright?" Tord asked, standing up.
Tom flinched at the taller. "I-im perfectly fine!" His tone was sharp and angery.
Tord stepped back a little, sighing.
"Okay" Tord said turning to his locker.
Tom looked like his was going to cry.
Tom opened his locker, remembering he forgot his stupid P.E. clothes.
He slammed the locker shut, causing a jolt from the tall blonde boy next to him.
"Did you-"
"I forgot my change of clothes."
Tord didnt like how rude Tom was being. Tord was only trying to help.
"Go talk to the coach."
Tord didnt feel like being nice any longer. Why would he be nice only to have rudeness returned.
Tom nodded and walked to the coaches office.
"Hey kid, whatcha need?" The coach said loosely.
"I-i forgot my c-clothes" Toms voice was shaky. Getting extremely nervous talking to an older man.
"Ah, here." He stood up and Tom backed up and out of the way. He squated down and pulled some shorts and a t shirt out.
"Fuck, shorts." Tom thought. He wanted to ask for something different but couldnt bring himself to do so.
The coach held them out.
"Here ya go." Tom took them.
"Uh..can i wear my hoodie still?" Tom asked.
The coach thought.
"Only during the winter, no sweat shirts till then."
Tom gulped a little and nodded. He started to feel regret growing inside of him.
He walked back to his locker, setting the clothes down.
He looked around, luckily, only Tord was in this isle of lockers.
Tom sighed. Tord looked at him.
Tom looked at him.
"C-can you look away while i change?" Tom asked, his previous angry tone gone.
Tord nodded and turned away.
Tom sighed once again and slipped his hoodie off, then his shirt.
Tord took a quick glance behind him with out Tom noticing. His eyes went wide and he turned back around, thinking about what he just saw. Tom was covered, covered, in bruises and there were and some what large pink scars on his arms. Mostly all of the surface of his arms were those scars. Why are they there. Why are there bruises. Tord was worried, very worried. He understood now, why Tom didnt want to change infront of anyone.
Tord decided to start changing, he slipped off his coat and shirt.
Tom slipped on his P.E. shirt and slipped off his pants, glancing at Tord.
"Wow" Tom thought. "Hes fucking hot as shit..wait..no..what" Tom looked away and starred at the ground. His face heating up rather quickly.
Tord slipped his shirt on, and takes his pants off, slipping on some basket ball shorts. He turned to Tom, expecting him to be done changing. He definitely was not.
Of course he had a shirt on, but..not pants.
Tord looked at him from his side, then at his glorious butt.
Wow was that a butt.
Tord was astounded.
Tom turned to Tord with a much redder face.
This caused Tord to look to Toms face.
They made eye contact.
Toms embarrassed expression turned to a mad one quite fast.
"I-i told you not to look!" He made sure not to yell.
Tord had a surprised look.
"Sorry" Tord said, still looking down at Tom.
Tom looked away, shaking just a little. He slipped on the shorts given to him, realizing how incorrect the size was.
The shorts were tight and wrapped around his curves snuggly.
Tord looked away.
"O-oh god" Tom said as the coach yelled for everyone to leave the locker room. Too late to get a different pair.
Tord looked at Tom.
"Hey, im sure no one will notice. You'll be fine" Tord said, trying to reassure an obviously stressed Tom.
Tom nodded. Tord started walking and Tom followed him.
Tom grabbed onto Tords arm in reflex.
Tord looked at him, then away, thoroughly confused.
Tom kept close, in need of comfort.
Tord kept thinking. "Hes...hes precious." Tord thought to himself.
Oh no, is this what being gay feels like?
Tord shook his head.

As they got to the gym, the coach had them all sit. Tom not letting go once.
The coach explained that today would be a free day, and that they would be starting the unit on Monday.
Tord looked at Tom, and glanced down at his thighs for a moment.
Tords face filled with disapointment. He wanted to talked to Tom about this. But decided to wait on it.
For now, he'll just admire Toms amazing thiccness.

Ok ill probably update again today but eh. I need a break so im stopping here. Also ill put a picture of toms "thiccness"
Nvm wattpad is dumb
Tord likes thicc boys pass it on