☆ 18 ☆

Tord got home to see a sleeping Tom. He took his jacket off, then his pants. He walked over to the bed and got on top of Tom. He felt down Tom leg then back up to his waist. Tom woke up confused.

"Tord?" He rubbed his eyes.

"I need to fuck you. So bad" he bit his lip and started pulling Toms pants off.

Tom blushed dark red.

"W-what? N-no, not right now."

"Yes right now. It has to be now"

Tord picked Toms legs up, and threw them over his shoulders. Then slipped Toms underwear off.

"W-wait, Tord!"

Tord grabbed Toms hips tightly, and pressed himself to Tom. Grinding slowly and hard against him.

Tom shuddered. Tord leaned down and kissed Tom, biting his lip. He made his way to Tom neck, biting hard.

Tom squeaked and tried pushing Tord away. His emotions shooting through the roof. Tord slipped his boxers down and pushed into Tom.

What was happening.

Tom closed his eyes and moaned. Tord slammed in and out, playing with Toms weak spots. Each more intentionally, each move planned. Tom held tightly onto the sheets. Tord said disgusting things. Everything was hot and fast. It felt so amazing, but when Tom opened his eyes he knew this was wrong. This wasnt Tord.

They both finished.

Tom teared up and pushed Tord hard as he got up. How could he, how could he do that. Tord looked confused at first. What a laugh. Tom couldnt hold his sobs back. Its one thing to be hurt by a stranger, its another to be hurt by someone you trust.

"How could you!?" Tom grabbed his clothes angerly.

Tord looked still so confused.

Tom put his clothes on and grabbed his bear. He yelled.

"I trusted you! What happened to you!?" Tom sobbed hard and covered his face.

Tords eyes went wide.

"Burn in hell, you disgusting, perverted asshole!!"

Tom left the room and slammed the door.

Tord sat there.

What did he just do.

Ooooooo man, i am sick and twisted my friend.