☆ 32 ☆

Im not sure how long i was sitting there, but i did get up. I walked to school, and went to class. Turns out i was there for 3 hours. I didnt even realize.

Im in lunch now, sitting by myself. I bet i look like a loser. I think lunch will be over in a few, so thats good.

I glance around, trying to find something to occupy my eyes. And of course, its him. Hes sitting with them, eating his lunch. I bet he saw me over here.

I keep looking at him. I think im a bit desensitized. I dont care if im staring.

He doesnt look happy, nor does he look sad. He just looks dead. He can probably tell that im looking at him.
He looks over at me. We make long eye contact.

I furrow my brows. His expresion changed. He looks sad. He glances at Edd, then back at me. He takes his phone out and waves it at me, then looks away and starts doing something on it. My whole head is just thinking "??????". Theres no better way to explain it.

I feel my phone buzz in my back pocket.

No way.

I pull it out and look away from him. He texted me.

Tom: can we talk?

Tord: yes

Tom: i over reacted, when what happened, happened, i was shocked. But it wasnt what everyone thinks it was
Tom: my mind was clouded, i was barely hanging on at the time. But the truth is, i wanted it. I really did, it was just something my brain latched onto so that i had a reason.
Tom: after what happened i told Edd about it and he thought that i was just telling myself i wanted it to make myself feel better, but i dont think that.
Tom: after i talked to you again, you freaked me out. I wasnt prepared for what you told me, and after awhile of thinking it over, it doesnt really bother me. Its not something you do anymore, you did it again for me.
Tom: i didnt tell them about the other things you did. Just what happened between us. Edd and Matt thought i should just leave you.
Tom: i cant do that
Tom: i love you, and you never had to apologize, because you didnt do anything.

Tord: you are serious?

Tom: yes
Tom: meet me in the bathroom, now

Tord: ok

I turned my phone off and looked over at Tom. He stood up and threw away his trash, then started walking to the bathroom. I waited, then got up, making sure the two traitors didnt see. I walked into the bathroom to see him waiting by the mirror.

Were you all prepared for that??

I bet not,, yall were all sad n stuff

hAh,, prAnked