☆ 9 ☆

Tom looked up at the sky. It was beautiful. Pastel pinks, purples, all mixed together like a piece of art. The clouds were fluffy and golden. The sun was bright and happy.
How amazing was this, it was more than amazing.
He glanced around to find himself in a warm field of tall grass and flowers of sorts. There was nothing but this. Calm, collected world. He layed down in the grass and starred up at the sky. A small smile formed slowly.
Exceptional, thats what this is.
He heard the rustle of the grass to his side. He turned his head to see a tall boy. The boy faced him and smiled.
He had beautiful light blue eyes with a tint of gray. His golden blonde hair shining in the sunlight.
Tom sat up. He knew who this was.
The boy sat next to him.
He felt his heart flutter. He scooted closer and leaned his head on his shoulder.
What was this. What is he doing.
Beep Beep Beep
Tom sat up quickly. His alarm clock still screaming.
He cursed under his breath.
He stood up and immedatly regreted it. His body ached, everything was sore.
He turned off his alarm.
School will be rough today.

He got ready for the day, he looked over the damage from the night before.
It was bad, very bad.
He could barely open his left eye, the skin of his cheek and lip were broken. Already forming scabs.
The bruises were dark and sore.
He decided not to look at the rest of his body. He didnt want to see what else he mightve done.
Walking to school was hell. But aleast it was still nice out side.
Nothing could help with the stress through.
All the questions. All the people.
God today was going to be horrible.
He walked into first hour, already gathering a collection of worried looks and glances.
He sat down, Tord was staring at him.
It only took a few seconds.
"Tom.." Tord spoke in a whisper. It was obvious he was thinking of what to say.
Tord looked away, then back again.
"Do you have your phone?"
Tom just gave a small nod, in which Tord responded with the same.
Tord turned away and took out his phone.
He was going to text Tom.
Tom found this very thoughtful.
This made the conversation alot more private.
(Here comes the texts lol)
Tord: Tom, i think i already have an idea of whats going on. I saw bruises on you the other day. You probably have people do this to you a lot. But are you okay?

Tom felt his phone buzz. He was nervous. This stuff always made him nervous. He got out his phone and read the message.

Tom: im fine.

Tord: i know youre not, im not dumb

Tom: its none of your business

Tord: but im your friend, yes?

Tom stared at the message. Friend? Was Tord his friend? How does he reply. This has never happened before.

Tord: i thought we were friends, was i wrong?

Tom: i didnt know we were friends

Tord: i gave you my number

Tom: i guess thats a good point

Tord: i see you as my friend Tom

God what was this guy trying to do. Make Tom cry in class? Because he can feel it coming. Tom raised his hand and asked to go to the bathroom.
Tord looked at him. Tom really hoped no one could tell.
The teacher let him leave.
As soon as he left the room Tord continued.

Tord: why did you ask to leave, are you alright?

Tom: god im fine dude

Tord: why leave then

Tom had to think about this one. Should he tell him? Should he keep it to himself.
God this feeling was over whelming.
A friend.
A real friend.

Tom: youre really my friend? Youre not lying?

Tord: of course i am, why would i lie

Tom: dont make fun of me, okay

Tom: ive never had a friend

Tord: thats surprising, but why did you leave?

Tom: god dammit, i left because i was going to cry.

Tord: youre crying?

Tord was left with no answer.

Tord: im sorry Tom...

Again no answer. Tord had to go see him. He raised his hand and asked to go to the bathroom. And with much persuading the teacher let him leave.
He left the classroom, right down the hall was Tom. He was sitting against the wall, his knees pulled to his chest, his face in his knees.
What a sad sight.
Tord walked over calmly, and sat next to Tom. He could hear. The sound of quick short breaths and small quiet hiccups.
He made Tom cry. Even if it was in a good way, he still didnt like it.
He barely understands whats going on.

"Tom..?" Tords voice was soft.
Tom gave no answer.
"Tom, im sorry... please dont cry"
Tom picked his head up and quickly wiped his eyes. Tord looked at him.
Toms complulsure didnt last. He kept crying, he cried into his hands.
Tord put his hand on Toms back.
"...are you still crying because your happy? Or has it changed" Tord stayed calm and rubbed Toms back up and down.
He could tell that this wasnt a happy cry. He wasnt sure how to help.
He thought compassion might work. He took Tom into a hug, he made sure not to hug tightly. He didnt want to hurt him.
Tom hugged back and burried his face into Tords neck. Tord hoped he was helping.
They stayed there, for a couple more minutes. Toms messy world was now someone else problem as well. He didnt want that but he cant take back what happened. When he pulled away, Tord patted his shoulder. Tom wiped his eyes and cheeks. Crying like that was not like him at all. He never cries, not sense hes grown up.
Tord showed lots of concern. Tom shook his head.
"..just ask your questions" Toms voice was hoarce and sad.
Tord nodded "You are, alright with that?"
Tom nodded in response.
"Who did this, and why did it happen. Does it happen alot?" Tord obviously didnt catch on well to the fact he shouldnt bombard Tom with questions.
"..it was my um dad, and it was because i wasnt doing my chores...and it...i dont know if it happens alot..."
Tord knew that last part was a lie.
"But your first set of bruises hadnt healed yet." He sighed, then continued.
"Are you safe at home? Do you live with anyone else?"
"Its just my dad"
"Answer my first question, Tom, are you safe"
Tom didnt say anything for a moment.
"What hell do you think!? Does it seem like i am!?" Toms eyes welled up. Tord pulled his hand away from Toms shoulder.
"Im sorry To-" Tom cut him off.
"No..dont apologize...im sorry" Tom ran his hands threw his hair.
"Im not good at talking about this.."
Tord nodded and put and hand on Toms back.
"Its okay Tom" Tord thought for a moment.
"Stay at my place? Please?"
Tom gave Tord a shocked look. Was he being serious?
"R-really? Are you sure its alright?"
Tord nodded, and rubbed Toms back. He pulled him back into a hug.
Damn, friendship feels good.
Really good.
They both got up and Tord put a hand on Toms cheek, giving him a reassuring look that everything will be okay.
Tom gave him a small soft smile.
Tord took Toms hand, and lead him back to class.
Were things really going to be okay?

Hooo man, is this the start of gay teen love?
Hopefully.
My boy deserves some happiness, yeah?
Anyways, this chapter is longer. I hope everyone one enjoyed reading.
Stay tuned for more