☆ 38 ☆

(Tw: selfharm)

I walk up to Tords front door. I knock and step away to wait. About a minute later, the short scruffy man answers.

"C-can i see Tord?"

He raises one of his huge eyebrows and nods.

"Sure". He steps out of the way to let me in. "Hes in his room."

"T-thanks." I walk in and past Tords dad, making my way down the hall and to Tords room.  Im nervous. I walk up to his door and knock, before putting my hand on the knob and turning.

"Faen!"

I open the door and walk in as Tord turns his back quickly and sets something on his desk.

"Tord?" He relaxes a little. I close the door behind me.

"Why are you here? Why didnt you just text me?"

"I needed to see you in person." I look around, theres a towel on his bed thats covered in red blotches. I look at him.

"Are you doing it?" My voice shakes. I walk over to him and look at his arms. Then at him. Hes staring at the mess hes made.

"T-tord?" His expression changes from blank to mad in a split second. He turns to me.

"What!? What was so important that you had to come into my room and bother me!?"

I back up slightly. The words i need to speak feel clogged in my throat.

"WHAT!? Tell me!!"

I feel my eyes start to well.

"Use your words FREAK!!"

I narrow my eyes.

"Shut up! Dont you fucking call me that!!" I feel a hiccup, then a choke. This is when he stops, this is when he comes back down. He doesnt.

"Or what? What will you do!?" He grabs my collar.

I sniffle and push my sleeve up. I push his arm away, getting blood on my hand. I push back on his chest and he steps backwards. I walk past him and quickly grab that dumb blade of his. He looks at it, then at me. I step back. I step far away from him.

I hold my arm up.

"Stop that! What are you doing!?" He starts to walk over. I look away and press the blade to my healing skin. I push down and pull it quick. He stops and looks at my arm. I line up to do another. I push down and pull it quick. He stands there with his mouth open. I line up for another and look at him. I push down as hard as i can, and pull it quick. I walk over to him. Tears start to roll down my cheeks.

"This is what you like to do, right?" I hold my arm up. "This is what your fighting so hard to have?"

I sniffle. He isnt saying anything.

"Well fine. Sense its so great, and helps so much, we can do it together now."

He shakes his head.

"For every single cut you make, one will match on my arm. Is that something you want? You want me to start again?"

He starts crying. I toss the blade onto his bed.

"You called me a freak." My hand feels cold.

"I just came here to make you happy." The blood runs down my hand.

"One minute im the only thing youve ever wanted, and the next im something you want gone." He shakes his head.

"Use your words, freak."

He just keeps crying.

What am i doing.

Fucc man lmao, my boys r v unhappy