☆ 3 ☆

Tom starred out the window, watching the small birds and trees wave in the wind. Fifth period seemed to be taking a century to pass. It was boring and dull. Tom thought about his next period, and remembered who he had it with.
"Tord.." he thought to himself.
He thought for a moment before going back to his previous dull thoughts.
The then felt a sudden soft pat on the back of his head. He broke out of his thought and turned to see a ball of crumpled paper, and a small group of laughing boys.
He sighed and grabbed the paper. He had hopped this wouldnt happen, but it seems like he cant escape it.
Just as Tom hoped, the bell rang, signaling the end of his class.
Tom stood up and grabbed his bag, walking to the door and out.
He walked to the gym, and went to where his all his class mates were. Which was a part of the bleachers, infront of a sign that said his coaches name. He scanned the crowd, catching Tord in the sea of kids. He walked over to him anxiously. Tord noticed this and smiled at Tom.
"Hello Tom" Tord said, patting the space next to him.
Tom sat in said place.
"Hey" he said softly.
The teacher began talking, explaining the things they would be doing in class. Then explained how to open the locks for the lockers.
After this short explination, every one was given a lock and sent to the locker room to choose a locker.
Tord looked to Tom.
"Do you want to be locker neighbors?" Tord asked kindly.
"Sure, neighbor" Tom chuckled softly.
They choose their lockers and Tord sat on the bench.
Tom looked at him "Dont we have to go back now?" Tom asked.
"Whats the rush" Tord replied, laughing ever so softly.
Tom nodded and sat next to him.
After a moment of comfortable silence, Tom spoke up.
"So, have you had p.e. here before?"
Tord nodded. And Tom continued.
"Do you, like, have to change infront of everyone?" Tom asked, with a slight distressed tone.
Tord nodded again, and answered.
"People used to be anle to change in the shower or toilet stalls, but people kept doing naughty things, so its bamned now."
Tom sighed "Of course."
Tord looked at Tom, looking him over slightly.
"Why wouldnt you change infront of people? Its not like youre fat or something" Tord said rather bluntly.
Tom sighed and mumbled "..or something"
Tom looked at the ground. Tord decided to drop this topic, knowing he'll find out once they all have to change.
The coach yelled into the locker room telling everyone to come back out. The boys did as they were told, and left the locker room.

Aaaaaaa okay so writing is hard. I know this chapter was no good. But the next will be better, i promise. Im not too good at having characters fall in love, but im tryin my best. I think that ill just have them fall into love hella quick. Aaaaaaaaa omg cats were fighting outside my window as i was writing this and im very worried now because aaaa nevermind. NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE GOOD PLS STAY TUNED

Aaa