Chapter II: The Blood.

Lily was currently walking home from school, her book bag secured so it wouldn't fall off. She looked up at the sun, it was blazing down and very bright. She looked away quickly and rubbed her eyes, it had hurt her eyes.
She sighed; she still couldn't take her mind off that dream- well should she even call it a dream? It was more like vision. She bursted into laughter at the thought, No, it wasn't a vision, she was sure of it.
I mean, why would a man not have a reflection.. It was propostris, crazy even. It was just a dream, men with no reflections don't exist, it's not possible; illogical; nuts. And those hands... They were so cold.. Like what she presumed a dead person's hands would be like, deadly cold; frozen. Was it the hands that made her cold?

No... Can't be.

Right?

The female ran into something and stumbled back, falling over. She landed on her butt and looked up to see what she had ran into; it was a streetlight. Just a streetlight. Good job Lily, concentrate on where you're going.
She traced her eyes over the streetlight. It seemed she knew it from somewhere.. Where had she seen the streetlight?
She gasped in realisation and dragged herself back a bit along the cold, rough cement. It was the streetlight from her dream. Why was it here?
Felt an a substance ooze down her face and she wiped at it. She looked at it; it was was blood. "Blood?!" She squeaked in surprise and held her nose; her nose was bleeding.
She got up hurriedly and ran; she was headed home, she needed to fix her nose, now. The girl continue to hold her nose, she wasn't very good at the whole blood thing; it made her squeamish. Just the look of it and the idea of it coming from someone; a living being.

She started to feel a bit sick as she looked at her hand. Her pace was getting slower and slower, until it became a walk then a leisurely stroll. She was starting to get dizzy; her vision was getting blurry.
She stopped walking and placed her hand on the wall, trying to regain her composer. She coughed softly, her body was getting weak. She really hated blood. Even the thought of it made her gag. She held her chest, forgetting about her nose for the moment.
She kneeled to the ground and placed her hands on the ground. The blood dripped from her nose and onto the cement. She wasn't sure if she was going to faint or vomit. She hoped it was the first one out of the two.

Her vision went blurrier, then black, she felt arms engulf her small body and lift her up. She stretched up her arms trying to find the source of the arms. She felt the face, soft cheeks, a nice jawline, and soft lips.
Her eyes focused for a second, what a beautiful man face she saw. It was like she was looking at a god. He was so attractive.
Her hands suddenly became weak and went to her sides, her vision blurred again. She blacked out as she heard an amused chuckle fill her ears.

You're mine now, my sweet and naive Lily.