Chapter XXIII: The Meal.

The stranger strolled across the backyard, holding a bouquet of pink roses in hand. He soon reached a grave and sighed happily, before kneeing down.
He placed the roses down, they were covered in blood but he frankly couldn't care less. "We could have been great friends, but oh well. I guess the small time we had together was enough." He murmured, laying the roses in the shape of a heart.
"I loved you, I did. But not for long. Maybe next time, well there won't be one for you but there will be for me." He softly traced marks into the freshly covered dirt. He loved playing with minds, especially young girls. He was a man himself, a predator to all man kind.
He loved to play with his food, coiling up his pray until they suffocated and died. Plus, the taste of blood was like a drug. His favourite kind was the one that wasn't easy to get and yet he also loved the little pray who he could mess with for hour and hours on end. "Goodnight, Mia Bella."

Lily panted heavily as she awoke once more, she felt her side, it wasn't broken anymore... What? She looked around, he wasn't here, she could escape. She smiled slightly before getting up, feeling the still cold cement touch her delicate hands.
She got onto her feet easily and looked down, her feet weren't tied up anymore. Why had he untied her legs, knowing she would wake up? She looked around, she touched her neck, her choker was still there but it felt slightly tighter..
She cautiously walked towards the stairs and she swallowed, remembering the feeling of the steps crushing her body, she had nearly broken a leg. She slowly walked up the steps, the cold and rough texture touching her bare feet.
She used the wall to guide her, in a quick but slow walk to go up the steps, she paused before seeing the trap door. She grabbed it and opened it before opening it a little, making it so only her eyes could be seen.
She took a deep breathe, she looked further forward and could see the hallway which would lead to her escape exit, the front door. She swallowed, it was now or never. She pushed the trap door off and got out, then took off.
Everything was blur as she ran, she should of took in account the sound of her feet making a slapping sound as she ran across the flooring, but it was too late now. She grasped onto the handle of the front door, pulling it, swinging it open desperate.
She ran forward, she was finally- The girl felt an electric jolt go through her body and she screamed, stumbling back, the shocking stopped. She felt arms wrap around her and then pull her back into hell.

"Shocking collars for my little bitch~" Ivor hummed into her ear tauntingly, before placing his hand to her neck, pressing on her windpipe, causing her to start to choke. She squirmed instantly starting to choke, her body going away from his hand and into his body.
"Who do you belong to? Who will you be with forever until you die? Who will you continuously serve, until you bore him?" He growled into her ear, as his other hand forced itself under her shirt and dug his fingernails into her.
"Y-You Master!!" She screamed through her chokes of pain, her face was blue. He smirked and dug his nails deeper. He leaned his face down and bit into her moving neck, making her choked screams louder, he tore his face away only a moment later.
"Good slave." He whispered before letting go of her, the girl flung herself forward and tumbled onto her knees. She panted heavily, trying to catch her breathe once again. Her body shaking from being scared and the lack of oxygen.
"Why are you doing this to me? Whatever did I do to you?" She asked, her eyes glancing back at him, terrified. She had not done anything, and they both knew that.
The man chuckled loudly, before casually clicking his fingers, causing the girl to go into his arms and one arm to raise into the air. He wrapped an arm around, his free arm grabbing the arm that was raised up, looking at the symbol on her hand; the bleeding pentagram.

"This is the reason I'm doing this to you. You had the choice." He whispered, the girl kept her hand there, looking at the marking. The man placed his hand under her chin, softly stroking the bottom of her chin with a fingernail. The girl gasped and tilted her head up, "I-Ivor-"
"Master." He said firmly, his nail digging into her chin. The girl squirmed as she corrected herself and panted, her eyes starting to well up with tears. The man rolled his eyes and laughed.
"Oh, are you gonna cry?" He laughed, "How pitiful, crying just because I'm having a little bit of fun with you." He dug his nails deeper, causing blood. His fingernails were like the stereotypical witch nails except clear of nail polish. "I'm sorry honey, what do you want? A hug? Nuts? Another-"
"Shut up!" The girl yelled, the man snarled before pushing her onto the closed front door, pushing his arm on her neck. The man had an evil glint in his eye as he stared her down, the girl started to choke once more.
"What was that, sweetheart?" He asked, the girl gasped, scratching at his arms. The man laughed before grabbing her shirt collar, letting her breathe. She growled before grabbing a glass from the table next to them.
It had a red liquid, the girl could smell it; it was blood. The girl went pale and her eyes widened, trying to tear herself away from him. "You will learn your lesson." He growled before grabbing the bottom of her chin again, keeping her still with his knee, pinning her.
"N-No!" She yelled, before he pulled her jaw down, opening her mouth. He laughed, before forcing the liquid down her throat, tilting her jaw up so that he would go down her throat. The girl choked on it as it went down.
The man let her jaw go and watched as some of the liquid poured from the girl's gaping mouth. The girl stood there wide eyed, traumatised by the whole experience and sniffled. "I-I just drank some.. B-blood." The girl stuttered.
"It was your blood, honey." He announced lowly into her ear. Lily stiffened and coughed, "What? Don't you like the idea of your blood reuniting with it's own kind before it will be removed once more."
The man let go of her, knowing what would happen next. The girl fell forward onto her hands and knees before throwing. "Oh my, you don't like your own blood? I got it especially for you. Oh well." He chuckled loudly, strolling over to the kitchen.
The girl soon stopped throwing up, whipping her mouth clean; she felt a bit dizzy. She took shaky breathed to calm down her racing heartbeat, the girl's eyes widened slightly. She felt a substance ooze onto her back and on her head.
The man placed the jug down, letting the girl soak in the blood. He could see she was gonna scream, if she had seen the blood, she would of fainted by now. He softly placed his finger on her back, scooping up some of the blood on his finger, before putting it in his mouth. He chuckled.

"There's always more of your blood to go around."