Chapter XIX: The Basement.

The girl heard a banging noise and groaned, opening her eyes. She looked around sleepily, she was in Ivor's room. Lily bolted upright immediately, she had sworn she had fallen asleep in her own bed.
The girl had had a dream which had replaced the version of last night. It was very child-friendly, and surreal. The girl herself couldn't believe it was a real memory of yesterday. But... Her parents had finally approved of someone, someone she could.
Lily's face instantly went red, someone she could date and love. Cuddle with, hold hands with and maybe the occasional kiss, or makeout session.  Her hands went to her face, feeling her hot and red cheeks. Was Ivor really her boy-

Bang! Bang!

The girl sighed, moving her hands away from her face. What was Ivor doing? She slowly got out of bed and felt her neck, she had a bruise on her neck. She didn't think anything of it because she normally accidentally hurt herself without even knowing she did.
The girl followed the banging noise and paused as she heard it coming from under the ground. She looked around, looking for a way to get under the ground, she got on her hands and knees, crawling.
Her ass stuck up in the air as she crawled, listening and looking for a way into that ground. The banging stopped and the girl stopped crawling, going silent. Was she just hearing things or was Ivor just playing tricks on her?
"You showing your ass to me, is making it harder for me to control myself." The man's voice boomed suddenly from behind her, the girl instantly spun around, seeing Ivor. The girl pulled down her skirt instantly, looking at the man with an innocent and startled face. "I love it when you look at me like that."
"S-Shut up." She squeaked, covering her face again. The man laughed before grabbing her hands softly, moving them out of her face. The girl looked at him and smiled sweetly. Her eyes flickered over him before looking down. "Why were there banging noises in the basement?"
The man's eyes widened at her curiosity, then smirked widely. "I don't know if you're prepared to see what it is that I was making."  He teased, looking over her. He pushed the trap door higher off the ground and a devious glint went in his eyes.
"I can do it." Lily said, curling her lip. "I'm not a baby, I can do it." She looked at him, the man chuckled before going down a few of the steps of the staircase, then held up a hand to help her down. The girl grabbed his hand, letting him guide her down.

"This is a nice angle." He commented as he saw under her skirt and then her small feet touched the step. He carefully guided her down all the steps. The man turned the light on, illuminating the basement in a slightly yellow light.
The girl gazed around confused, there were a lot of harnesses hung up on a wall. She then walked over to a cage which was quite large. She then looked over to look at the lot of collars, she tilted her head.
"Do you have a dog?" Wait no- Are you getting many dogs? Cause this doesn't make much sense." She said, poking one of the harnesses. "I can handle dogs." She walked over to the collars, seeing one of them was a shock collar, she frowned. "Don't electrocute the puppies."
"I have other ideas." He said suddenly, his arms wrapping around her. "After something happens this will become a very fun place indeed. But don't worry... That won't be a long time from now." He chuckled. The girl furrowed her brows.
"Master... Why did my Mum let me live here?" Lily asked suddenly, her eyes looking up at his face, "With you?" Her arms wrapping around him, well trying to, since his torso was quite wide for her small arms.
"She thought it would be safer for you to live with me because I can take care of you and protect you." He lied, "Those were her exact words." He combed her hair with his long fingernails and she purred.
"That feels nice~" She purred out and got on her tippy toes into his hand. The man stopped and she whimpered. He started scratching her hair again as he wrapped his free arm tightly around her waist. The girl didn't notice too into having her hair played with.
"I love this little hickey I gave you." He smirked, looking at the girl's neck. She blushed and bit her lip. The girl nuzzled him cutely once he stopped playing with her hair. Dhe had seen a cat do it before so it was quite innocent in her eyes. "Would you like another?" He asked.
"Y-Yes please, Master." She said, she thought he was talking about playing with her hair. The man chuckled before leaning down, starting to kiss and bite the girl's neck. The girl yelped in surprise and her head tilted back instinctively.
"What a good girl." He purred before going back to kissing and biting her neck. She squirmed and panted underneath him. She gripped his shirt, her eyes closing, her voice box making soft squeaks of pleasure.
The man moved his face away from her neck and licked his lips, looking over her. The way the girl looked like with her tilted back and bashfully face, her hands holding his shirt and the little squeaks she was making from her small little mouth.
The man chuckled, his eyes going a dark red as he watched the girl twitch in anticipation, waiting for him to continue. He snarled dominantly and grabbed her sides roughly.
He couldn't resist it.
He needed her under him in pleasure. He needed her small body; lewd and embarrassed. He needed her in his bed, begging for more of his impressive performance. He needed her,

Now.