Chapter XIV: The Bond.

Lily got up and bit her lip, she held her breath, closing her eyes as she got up. She pulled the door closed before walking into the still turned on shower. The girl then began to scrub herself aggressively, trying to rub the blood off her.
The girl then throughly started to wash her hair, she felt some of the combination of blood and water touch her lips and she choked. She spat out some of it and coughed, she couldn't do this anymore. She turned off the shower then got out of the shower.
She stumbled over to the sink and opened her eyes, looking at her reflection. Her face had no blood on it anymore.. She smiled then turned around grabbing a towel, wrapping it around herself.
She walked out of the bathroom and paused, her eyes scanning down the hall, looking for a blood trail she had left from slipping on that, what she knew now was blood. She cringed at the thought and cautiously walked down the hall.
"Boo!" A voice yelled and she screamed, turning around, going to head butt whatever it was. Her head hit into a strong surface and she looked up, seeing Ivor's face. She smiled sheepishly and walked back a bit before feeling arms wrap around her.
She squeaked and blushed brighter, her face going into his chest. He was so much taller then her; she felt him stroke her hair softly, she smiled. Her body melted into him as he played with her hair, twirling it a bit with her fingers.
"Even though I'd prefer to see you like this and I have to power to... You need some clothes." He murmured and chuckled at the girl's reddening face. Her eyes flickered over him, his face wasn't bloody anymore but she was sure he was still bloody in other areas. "The clothes are where they usually are."
She pulled out of his embrace and nodded shyly before hurrying off, wrapping the towel tighter around herself. She soon reached his- their bedroom. The girl yelped and shook the thought out of her head. No, this was not her bedroom it was Ivor's just because she slept a few times in his bed did NOT mean that this was their bedroom.

Ivor watched as the girl closed his bedroom door, hearing the girl's cute little noises she made every so often to express emotions. He smirked. What an innocent, lamb. The man walked over to the kitchen and grabbed the axe he had used to do the acceptable act.
He flickered around the axe and walked out of the house, whistling softly. He looked around his backyard, at the trees and other non significant things. The man smirked as he approached a hole in the ground, he looked down at it seeing the small hole of the other man and his wife.
"How pitiful. I thought you were smarter then that, Alex." He said to the man's detached head, casually throwing the axe into the hole. He casually grabbed a spade and sighed, "And I was gonna let you live." The man started to filled up the hole and groaned.
"The only reason you're getting this special treatment is because of her, she has different morals than our kind." He justified before proceeding to finish filling the hole. He sighed and patted the dirt before throwing the spade away onto a different part of land.
He casually walked back inside the house and into the kitchen. He walked back down through the hallway and then into the bathroom, closing the door behind him. He casually looked over at the mirror, not seeing his face.
He then sighed before getting undressed and got into the shower, washing the blood off him. He liked the smell of it and the taste of it, but he knew Lily would faint from the blood itself.
The man soon came out of his shower, a towel wrapped around his waist, he sighed, pushing his hair out of his eyes. He casually grabbed a toothbrush and brushed his teeth quickly, spitting out from bloodied mouth in the sink. He sighed, before tying his hair back casually, rubbing his temple, irritated.
He licked his lips in habit and walked out of the bathroom, to his bedroom which was now empty. She must be somewhere else, probably doing something childish. He sighed, before walking into his room, getting into a new outfit.
He walked out of the room soon after, walking past the kitchen and into the livingroom. He sat down on his throne, a very luxurious couch and crossed his legs. He looked over to his side, seeing his wine glass gone and sighed, he was about to get up when he heard footsteps.
He decided to sit back down, looking to the source of the sound; it was Lily, dressed the dress she had worn on the night of the part. He glanced over at her hand and her hand, they would soon heal completely. He smirked and looked at what she was carrying, he smiled.

"How did you find that?" He asked her suddenly the girl squeaked, flushing. She held the tray in front of herself with had one wine glass and a bottle of wine balanced on top. She looked at the tray and back at him, her eyes tracing over his unclear facial expression, but she could sense curiosity.
"It was in the cabinet near the fridge. I was looking for in it for recipes." She dwid honestly as she shyly walked over and placed his wineglass down, which was already filled with wine. "I thought you might be thirsty.. But I've seen too much blood today so I decided you would maybe drink something else... And I saw the wine and I thought it would be perfect since you're classy." She murmured barely over a whisper then placed the wine bottle next to it.
"Well, that's very thoughtful of you... Lily." He hummed and chuckled, she smiled sheepishly and placed her tray down. She looked at him and bit her lip, she nodded happily in a bashful way. She went to go sit down and paused as she heard Ivor's voice.
"Come and sit on your master's lap." The man said confidently, tapping his lap. The girl's face instantly flushed and walked over to him; she had been bad enough today, she couldn't disobey his order. She softly sat on his lap, her blush only brightening even more.
"Comfy." He asked, wrapping his free arm around her, making her back go into his chest. She crossed her legs and nodded shyly, her head resting in the crook of his neck. He stroked her hair softly and the girl purred softly like a cat.
The man lifted the wineglass to his lips and sipped it, feeling the red substance travel down his throat. She could smell it, it swelled kinda sweet, her eyes looked up at his face, confusion in her face.
"Would you like a sip?" He asked suddenly, holding the wineglass in front of him, looking at her in the eyes. She looked back at him with wide eyes, they were quite a deep red again, the girl swallowed.
"I-I can't, I'm not old enough to drink." She answered, the man frowned slightly and took another sip of his wine, resisting the urge to roll his eyes. She hid her face back in his neck, biting her lip and nuzzled his neck softly, lowkey staring until his eyes.
The man could feel her eyes and smirked, she then softly grabbed her chin, pulling it up. She squeaked slightly, looking into his eyes deeply, they were honestly really nice looking. Her eyes were honestly filled with even more confusion and whimpered nervously.
"Would you like to kiss me?" He asked suddenly, the girl's eyes widened in surprise at his question. Her lip quivered just like when they were so close before, her breathing heavied. She was trying to find the word to say, her eyes flickering over him, swallowing slightly.
He tilted her head higher and leaned forward, the girl's eyes closed, her face closer to his. She could feel his breathe again her lips, and she placed her hands on his chest, gripping his shirt softly. She lifted herself up, her knees now on his lap, closing her eyes tightly.
They kissed, the girl could feel the soft yet slightly rough texture of his lips against her own soft ones. The girl's eyes widened and she gripped his shirt tighter, lifting up her leg a bit. She pushed herself more into his lips before closing her eyes again, tilting her head.
She pulled her face away and her eyes opened slightly, she watched his eyes open. They stared at each other in utter silence and she placed her hand to her mouth, her face blushing profusely. The man stroked her face, smiling slightly.
"That was my first-" "Kiss? I know." He murmured, the girl's eyes sparkled and she suddenly wrapped her arms around his neck, kissing him deeply, closing her eyes quickly. He closed his eyes soon after she did, feeling the girl place her legs on either side of his own.

Mine.